Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could ban one of these things, which would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3155
  • Start date

If you could only ban one which would it be?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 3155

Self-banned
-
Make-up or heels?

make-up.

that shit is absolute bullshit. it's like if men were walking around every day with a mask that increased their looks by 2-3 points

makeup deffs

Why would heels bother you

Heels are a huge problem for manlets.

women barely even ever wear heels, unlike makeup which they literally wear everywhere and every minute of the day. the amount of frauding they can do with that shit is absolutelyyyyy insane, they could go from 3/10 to like 8.5/10, if they know how to. that's why it needs to be banned, outlawed, prohibited, banished, expelled, asap

I don't care about makeup, it should be permanently sticked to ugly girls faces alongside with forced sterilization.

women barely even ever wear heels, unlike makeup which they literally wear everywhere and every minute of the day. the amount of frauding they can do with that shit is absolutelyyyyy insane, they could go from 3/10 to like 8.5/10, if they know how to. that's why it needs to be banned, outlawed, prohibited, banished, expelled, asap
Oh I'd personally vote for banning make-up too, but even a small heel can make a lot of difference (I notice a difference when I put shoes on even though they only make me like half an inch taller) so I can understand why some people would vote for heels.

And I don't think it's common for make-up to boost someone by 5.5 points. Maybe 2 points on average. Most women who look like shit without make-up will also look like shit with it because they'll need to use too much of it.

I don't care about makeup, it should be permanently sticked to ugly girls faces alongside with forced sterilization.
Ugly girls still look ugly with make-up though. And why forced sterilisation?

Heels. They deform the feet, plus it's a stupid fad.

makeup, so many females walk around with that shit plastered on like fucking clowns.

obviously fakeup

Please abolish makeup from all societies.

Make up. Without it, women just look like frail men. It's bullshit.

Make up obviously, heels are retarded too, but makeup is the main thing that changes the face and is deceiving. With heels it doesn't conceal anything and plus not all women wear them. Makeup is worn by almost all women however

neither, I love ogling women. I just wish I could fuck them.