Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you are a girl realize this: you couldve prevented this, 10 lives = 5 minutes of your inconvenience

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
By having sex with the guy you couldve saved 10 lives. But I guess you dont think 10 lives are worth that much time or effort, just change your facebook avi, change your status to #TorontoStrong and keep bashing ugly men.

Wymin have and always will be the biggest mass murderers.

By having sex with the guy you couldve saved 10 lives. But I guess you dont think 10 lives are worth that much time or effort, just change your facebook avi, change your status to #TorontoStrong and keep bashing ugly men.
Women keep social status by bashing ugly men. The more they bash, the more popular they become. Only exception is Tradthots. If a woman positively associates with an ugly, low value male, their value also goes down, given that women have no intrinsic value. This is what they get. Ugly men retaliate. Learn your lesson, thots.

tenor.gif

It's not even worth rationalizing or bargaining with our enemies at this point. They will continue to reject us, bash us, and use the state to further oppress us. Don't expect any different no matter how many ticking timebombs go off in the future. This is war and we shouldn't stop fighting until this wretched society becomes unhinged.

he had quote " nerdy hobbies" , makes me lol @ females who say they like nerdy guys aka - chad in glasses.

It's not even worth rationalizing or bargaining with our enemies at this point. They will continue to reject us, bash us, and use the state to further oppress us. Don't expect any different no matter how many ticking timebombs go off in the future. This is war and we shouldn't stop fighting until this wretched society becomes unhinged.
It's becoming unhinged indeed people just thought ER was a one off and a joke now they are beginning to see how dangerous this society can make incels i expect more to follow but to OP even just acknowledging him as a human being is too far fetched for dumb feminist keyboard warriors and stacys alike

They'd rather get terminal cancer than fuck a subhuman. It's hard even for hookers.

blowjobs save lives. blowjobs prevent wars.
people underestimate the power of a blowjob

blowjobs save lives. blowjobs prevent wars.
people underestimate the power of a blowjob

Ladies ya gotta blow a dick to avoid your brains getting blown.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back