Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If the mark of the beast was able to change your genes and identity would you

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
My faith in God ends at my self worth and compassion. If my genes reflect on my soul then my soul isn't worth keeping. God can only do so much he can't make you love yourself or some higher power either. If I was given the mark to completely change myself for eternal hell I'd be miserable in heaven if I didn't. After all the afterlife is an extension of this life. There is no worth to preserve my soul. I hate my bloodline I hate that my genes express the worst of both bloodlines from my parents. Coming down to my entire identity litterally being as an untouchable subhuman it's bad enough it is a part of the social caste already it's worse if it's at the lowest rung. No motivation to do shit, no creativity, robotic hedonist. I don't give a fuck if I'm made unique that doesn't make it better when my dysgenic ass is so potent even when I'm anonymous. It's the wrong kind of unique. I'm willing to accept it as the expense of my soul if it ever came down to it. How many here are the same way, to blasphemy nature. Maybe nature should do better next time.

No.

Also, It can already, but not in the way you think. There's many microchip implants available already, the latest being neurolink.

No.

Also, It can already, but not in the way you think. There's many microchip implants available already, the latest being neurolink.
You'd think the devil would make it not as brutal as drilling something into your brain for it to being appealing

You'd think the devil would make it not as brutal as drilling something into your brain for it to being appealing
That's just a early system. In the future, that won't even be required as brain electo manipulaters become stronger and more precise.

You goys already took the Mark with the c19 vax that changed your DNA and rewired your body and especially brain. It's not theoretical it have already happened few years ago and effect will be persisting forever.

You goys already took the Mark with the c19 vax that changed your DNA and rewired your body and especially brain. It's not theoretical it have already happened few years ago and effect will be persisting forever.
Never took the vaccine but how does it change the genes im curious

Never took the vaccine but how does it change the genes im curious
Through Crispr CAS9. You create artifical genome, cut the original and put part of it into old DNA and then into cells, longer string (original DNA) will get rejected while shorter (new edited one) will be accepted. Homosapiens are thing of the past we no longer exist

Through Crispr CAS9. You create artifical genome, cut the original and put part of it into old DNA and then into cells, longer string (original DNA) will get rejected while shorter (new edited one) will be accepted. Homosapiens are thing of the past we no longer exist
My mother never changed genetically what features change

of course. it would have been gods plan for my life, because he is omnipotent after all and planned out my life and he makes no mistakes in the universe as he is perfect.

My mother never changed genetically
how would you know are you a genetic scientist? don't be dumb kikes can be sneaky and only change genome of their offspring (eg make them infertile)
what features change
ask DARPA and kikes of Moderna/Pfizer
Covid shots darpa moderna millions departmen of defense
CORONA nanonetwork transhumanism cyborgs zombie apocalypse

if neuralink allows for advanced rotting then yes