Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I post a venting thread tomorrow on suicide PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK ME OUT OF IT

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
I will ask out a girl tomorrow. There is a reasonable chance that I will get rejected AGAIN. If I mention anything about sui, please talk me out of it. Don't egg me on. Posting ahead of time so I remain NT.

Shes so beautiful and nice to me life without her will be horrible

d-do you want to get a bite to eat?

prepare for rejection followed by crippling sadness and self hate.

Just post it now, no need to wait until tomorrow

I will ask out a girl tomorrow. There is a reasonable chance that I will get rejected AGAIN. If I mention anything about sui, please talk me out of it. Don't egg me on. Posting ahead of time so I remain NT.

Shes so beautiful and nice to me life without her will be horrible
Sounds like oneitis. Usually these things dont go well..
Best of luck still.

Give us the facts of the case.

Posting ahead of time so I remain NT.

incredulous.gif

If you kill yourself over some roastie, some roastie you barely even know at that, you're a massive faggot. You don't wanna die a massive faggot do you? Think about that if you start feeling suicidal tomorrow.

You're not NT if you make this thread bro lmao. Just own up to your Autism.

Don't do it if you want to stay friends, then you will live without her.

If you kill yourself over some roastie, some roastie you barely even know at that, you're a massive faggot. You don't wanna die a massive faggot do you? Think about that if you start feeling suicidal tomorrow.
Exactly wtf jfl @ killing yourself for a bitch who gives no fucks about you

Anyways good luck

I hope you don't sui bro

Just rape her if she says no lol whats the problem? I do that sometimes too

Actually, I need to get into your head BEFORE tomorrow. Bring a GUN with you tomorrow so that you are PREPARED for the fallout. You don't need to be talked out of going ER tomorrow, you need to be talked INTO going ER TODAY.

GO ER.

(jk)