Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If an underage girl wanted to fuck you would you do it?

Yes, but also stop trying to incremate us, the fbi is watching :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Super saiyajin Kerrigan
  • Not only that she gets off scott free after all the things she did.
  • Made Raynor into a whiteknight.
  • Kills off Zeratul just to make Artanis the main protoss guy.

I wouldnt but @Pareg probably would

Just go to prison theory. And then Tyrone gets to have sex with you everyday.:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Define "underaged" because here in europe age of consent is 14.

Would love to fuck a 15 year old with young ripe mellons

Let's say a girl 1 year below your country's constent age was willing to have sex with you, would you go for it? Or would you refuse, If so why?
Are you crazy? Why would I refuse it? For my country it is 16-1, but my limit is 12.

Idk but I wouldn't below 16, 16 I am not sure too.

Let's say a girl 1 year below your country's constent age was willing to have sex with you, would you go for it? Or would you refuse, If so why?
Jfl I thought you were talking about an 8 year old when I read the title. Most normie men would smash a 15 year old foid if they didn't have to answer to the cucked society, you know damn well incels especially would go for it if they had the chance unless they were irredeemabley indoctrinated.

Only if she suck it first

The age of consent where I am is 18 so yes I would definitely fuck a 17 year old and not even feel bad about it. 17 is legal in most countries worldwide. 17 is even legal in most states in the US.

in a heartbeat

Yeah so long as she didn't get shitty about it & blackmail me afterwards.

If there were no repercussions, of course. Any healthy man would as long as no one knew about it and he was guaranteed to not get into trouble.

The word "underage" doesn't make sense because there is no standardized and universe age around the world that is considered "under age." most of the world has 16 above their age of consent for example.

My countrys consent age is 14, so she'd be 13, so yeah of course. Volcel if you wouldn't.

(Also that's a nice age in general, 13-19 is prime)

Volcel if you wouldn't.

I would absofuckinglutely do it.

I'm currently 19 so I don't think I'd get into trouble even if I was somehow caught.

The funny thing that grannys and normies always say is that men only like young girls because they are easy to seduce and "groom."
Like...uhhhh.....WHAT FUCKING PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON YOU DELUSIONAL FUCK!?

Being young is all about how big your cock is and your looks. Girls only fuck the hottest guys and virginity is only given to Chad and nobody else. Believe me, I've tried countless times to get these so called "underage girls" to fuck me and they don't give me the light of day just like any other normal fucking bitch.
When a 50yo cunt with 3 kids is ready to go into a retirement home ONLY THEN is she ready to put her old stinky roastie pussy away for Chad and finally give you a taste so you can pay for all of her baggage and shit. ONLY WHEN BITCHES ARE GOING TO DIE is when we Incels are even allowed to be on their fucking radar.

If a 2yo wants to fuck then I'm DTF cuz rape is the only way I'm losing my god damn virginity! FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:feels::feels::feels:

I’d do it. Hypothetically, of course

No pussy is worth jail time.

Yes man the FBI can suck my incel cock