Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Id chose killing my bully instead of asenscion if i could

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Wish i could slit that faggots throat he fucking ruined my life and everything all because i was a shy cuck
If i had a choice to go and bomb or mass shooting all my bullies instead of ascending with a 10/10 aryan stacey i literally would choose the first idc he ruined my life hes the reason why im suffering and i never had teenage love
Ascension is shit compared to that sweet thirst of revenge
Hell id choose killing him instead of the lottery he deserves no mercy not that hes sorry about it
I really should start and make a fucking plan to make this crap a reality

Too late already, it's best to kill your bullies when you're a kid and can't go to prison. I regret that i didn't do it.

All my bullys were foids so i'll still be happy

Too late already, it's best to kill your bullies when you're a kid and can't go to prison. I regret that i didn't do it.
Yea but if youre 13 and low inhib we wouldnt be incel today

if it comes to roping im taking someone with me idc (in minecraft)

he fucking ruined my life and everything all because i was a shy cuck
i also got picked on and bullied because i had/have (working on it) abused dog syndrome and couldnt stand up for myself and acted like a cuck because of shit parenting and abuse from my cucked bluepilled parents

i also got picked on and bullied because i had/have (working on it) abused dog syndrome and couldnt stand up for myself and acted like a cuck because of shit parenting and abuse from my cucked bluepilled parents
Yep parents faults for not sending me to kickboxing so i could kill him