Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish we had an incel death squad

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
Like we all know that going er alone is ineffective, why not going er with incel brothers, imagine there are 5-10 of us, we could wipe out the entire police station with the ambush then we can shoot the entire night club up lol

(Just a plot for my new short film lol don’t be serious feds)

Are the glows even trying anymore? :feelswhat:

Inkwell Death Squads exterminating cuck feminist resistance fighters (in videogame)

We need incel commandos

That actually seems like a cool movie idea, and it could slowly reveal stuff about the group of incels and make us sympathise with them as our protagnists? antagonist? The audience can decide.
Flashback to the manlet being brutally rejected for his height.
A scene of the autist sharing with his fellow cels how he was bullied for being non NT
Together all the incels plan a raid on some public area with meticulous planning then they kill themselves and become martyrs or something.
What do you guys think of this movie? @Celasius @senses fail @Awake :feelshaha:
Would be pretty kino

Like we all know that going er alone is ineffective, why not going er with incel brothers, imagine there are 5-10 of us, we could wipe out the entire police station with the ambush then we can shoot the entire night club up lol

Same but I don't think it will ever happen because nobody of us is used to going outside, communicating or coordinating

That actually seems like a cool movie idea, and it could slowly reveal stuff about the group of incels and make us sympathise with them as our protagnists? antagonist? The audience can decide.
A scene of the autist sharing with his fellow cels how he was bullied for being non NT
Together all the incels plan a raid on some public area with meticulous planning then they kill themselves and become martyrs or something.
Would be pretty kino
kino :feelsokman:

where is your pfp from ? @BlackCell_from_ZA

where is your pfp from ? @BlackCell_from_ZA
Got it from a meme subreddit, I forgot which one though, I just used a different filter to make it look oily

>an incel death squad meets up to go ER, after contacting each other online
>all 5 of them are glowies

Would be pretty kino
Kino but it wouldn't work because there are almost no sub5 actors and the sub5 actors only do comedy shit where they get bullied for being sub5

Call me when the casting for roles happens (in video game)

First, incels need a massive propaganda campaign to convince millions of men to join the incel movement, then they organize and take action.

Hope no more

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back