Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was curry so I could get an arranged marriage

BasedRiceBro

BasedRiceBro

Officer
Curries are lucky in this aspect

REAL. Virtue signalers be like "eww no, cousin" lmao bloodcucks, foid is a foid.

Only applies to Curries in Curryland who are Hindu or Sikh.

Curries are lucky in this aspect
Are you Diaspora Chinese ? Just ask your mum to 'introduce' a girl to you from back home. I have seen Diaspora Koreans do this.

u fucking braindead chink imagine thinking subhuman curries will get arranged

The thread that KILLED .is

REAL. Virtue signalers be like "eww no, cousin" lmao bloodcucks, foid is a foid.
You are a dumb cunt. Why would I want to marry an ugly whore with 30+ bodycount and who only sees me as a walking ATM ?

yeah and you end up with some fat ugly bitch with a mustache, do you really want that?

#MeToo

i also wish you were curry so you could get an arranged marriage

Last edited:
You are a dumb cunt. Why would I want to marry an ugly whore with 30+ bodycount and who only sees me as a walking ATM ?
someone get this fakecel nigga outta here

Jfl at this 9 post GrAyfag calling for bans

This is Incels.is not Cucks.is nigger. If you support Betabuxxing and cuckholdry go back to Reddit.
Jfl. Another "I wish I was a curry so I could arranged marriagemaxx" thread. Mfs have no idea the state of arranged marriages

I saw this thread yesterday but couldn't comment because the site broke.

Arranged marriage isn't just limited to shitskins you dumbass, but it's cope since foids now get to choose who they want to marry even for this JFL.

I wish I was curry so I could JBCmaxx for Jewish women

Are you Diaspora Chinese ? Just ask your mum to 'introduce' a girl to you from back home. I have seen Diaspora Koreans do this.

Works for Vietnamese too.

Arranged marriage isn't just limited to shitskins you dumbass, but it's cope since foids now get to choose who they want to marry even for this JFL.

And even if they do engage in arranged marriages, dating apps such as Tinder have made it very easy for them to cheat covertly with Chadpreet.

nah nigga be careful what you wish for

arranged marriages used to be good till '80s when foids were still family oriented here
post that era foids are only going westernised feminazi chhap and lots and lots of cheating is happening

arranged marriage has lost its once importance in getting a near-chaste family minded foid, it's now turned into loser's game to some considerable extent

Arranged marriage as it was in the past doesn't exist anymore in curryland. Nowadays it's no different from betabuxxing a used up whore who rode the cock carousel in college behind her parents' back and is now ready to settle down with some oofie doofie IT coolie pajeet. Parents and relatives only play the role of matchmaker in these so called arranged marriages of today.

Arranged marriage as it was in the past doesn't exist anymore in curryland. Nowadays it's no different from betabuxxing a used up whore who rode the cock carousel in college behind her parents' back and is now ready to settle down with some oofie doofie IT coolie pajeet. Parents and relatives only play the role of matchmaker in these so called arranged marriages of today.
Exactly brother, Arrange Marriage in modern times is "Whore Rehabilitation Program", where used up degenerate whores ready to settle down with a cuck for her financial and social stability. She doesn't love or forming a relationship with her husband, she will see him just walking atm. She will dominate her husband and doesn't love her husband.