Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had rap talent.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Then i could pull rap game, a lot of these new age rappers look incel levels if ugly but they managed to succeed in life through rap game.
CsQPpseXYAAXZo5.jpg

3132dba995a2a3fbcea5dc49d3332131

What about just any genre of music? Would that do anything?

have you tried?

Just be black + plagiarize lyrics from every other rap song ever written

A Good Friend said:
have you tried?
Idk I think I will give it a try, but I don't really have the persona of a drug fueled gangbanger rapper, I'll still see if I can do it.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
What about just any genre of music?
I haven't seen many successful ugly pop stars, or country stars, it seems to be a phenomenon exclusive to rap.

Crustaciouse said:
Idk I think I will give it a try, but I don't really have the persona of a drug fueled gangbanger rapper, I'll still see if I can do it.

If you want an image, that's cool, but if you just want to rap, you could make a Soundcloud and a YouTube and just put up some art as an avatar. The image thing is pretty gay tbh desu~

A Good Friend said:
If you want an image, that's cool, but if you just want to rap, you could make a Soundcloud and a YouTube and just put up some art as an avatar. The image thing is pretty gay tbh desu~

these guys wouldn't be successful without their ridiculous image.

fukmylyf said:

Well, then you have to work on the image more than the music. They'll write the music for you.

tbh nowadays you don't need talent. you just have to look/act retarded or gay enough for people to pay attention. the masses are stupid and just follow whatever is popular

fukmylyf said:

this