Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wanna see humanity go extinct and I wish death upon almost everyone

dyingvirgin

dyingvirgin

niggerhater, ex-millionaire
-
You're low IQ if you enjoy life. A never ending spiral of pain and failure which applies to sex havers, billionaires etc as well. They're all suffering in their own way and happiness is ultimately impossible on this planet unless you're a nigger with 31 IQ because ''ignorance is bliss'' is so legit. Therefore we must cease to exist, we must stop sex and castrate everyone, shoot all pregnant whores and launch all the nuclear weapons we have at each other.

You're low IQ if you enjoy life. A never ending spiral of pain and failure which applies to sex havers, billionaires etc as well. They're all suffering in their own way and happiness is ultimately impossible on this planet unless you're a nigger with 31 IQ because ''ignorance is bliss'' is so legit. Therefore we must cease to exist, we must stop sex and castrate everyone, shoot all pregnant whores and launch all the nuclear weapons we have at each other.
I'm going to be very blunt. If you don't enjoy life, don't bring everyone else down with you. Please don't be a selfish fuck.

I'm going to be very blunt. If you don't enjoy life, don't bring everyone else down with you. Please don't be a selfish fuck.
shut up soycuck, I wouldn't think twice to press all nuclear weapon buttons if they were in front of me now.

You're beyond delusional if you think that billionaires are unhappy and have miserable lives. "money does not makes happiness" yeah right give me a break, that's gaslighting from richfags.

It's a huge and beautiful world out there, problem is everything is locked behind the paywall and lookswall.

You're beyond delusional if you think that billionaires are unhappy and have miserable lives. "money does not makes happiness" yeah right give me a break, that's gaslighting from richfags.

It's a huge and beautiful world out there, problem is everything is locked behind the paywall and lookswall.
You're stupid and you have no idea how the human brain functions. You can never get enough regardless of how much you have that's why humanity is doomed to unhappiness. Give a man everything and suddenly everything is no longer enough. Elon Musk for example has said this in multiple interviews, he's unhappy and he's got a codeine prescription because of his low moods sometimes. money does not buy happiness is brokefag cope but in the same sense it's true. That's coming from someone who loves money more than everything, I was a millionaire on this day a year ago, I know what I'm talking about. I wasn't happy then but now that I'm no longer a millionaire I'm way unhappier.

I enjoy many things in life, but I would love watching all humans die around me. I feel nothing but disgust for society.

Some of my fantasies involve outliving the rest of humanity and watching it go extinct.

Some of my fantasies involve outliving the rest of humanity and watching it go extinct.
what a horrible fantasy. outliving would mean you have to live at least 130 years more. you want that?

You're stupid and you have no idea how the human brain functions. You can never get enough regardless of how much you have that's why humanity is doomed to unhappiness. Give a man everything and suddenly everything is no longer enough. Elon Musk for example has said this in multiple interviews, he's unhappy and he's got a codeine prescription because of his low moods sometimes. money does not buy happiness is brokefag cope but in the same sense it's true. That's coming from someone who loves money more than everything, I was a millionaire on this day a year ago, I know what I'm talking about. I wasn't happy then but now that I'm no longer a millionaire I'm way unhappier.
I bet you didn't think this way while you had the money. You are a liar same as Elon Musk.

I bet you didn't think this way while you had the money. You are a liar same as Elon Musk.
I definitely did, I was super miserable, wasn't content with 6 figure months and I was still a virgin.

what a horrible fantasy. outliving would mean you have to live at least 130 years more. you want that?
I just wanted the satisfaction of being able to outlast the masses of normalcucks and experience things they never will. it just made me feel good.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back