Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Love the Sun

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

Do you enjoy warm and sunny weather?

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★★
Just went outside, it was sunny. Instant lifefuel.

Got energized and felt alive for a bit.

I walked for ~30 minutes and jogged for a bit. It was nice. It felt like ascension for my sun-deprived virgin skin.

Any suncels here? :feelsmage:

Pexels skitterphoto 3768

i like winter more

The sun is very important for your health and if you look at many religions you will see they use some variation of the sun symbol to represent God, its no coincidence

too much sun and heat bad. sweating nasty.

i like winter more
Winter is depressing
vooral in dit koude Kkr land
Winter is nice too, I must admit. The snow especially. Walking through snow when it's really deep is lifefuel. I also liked the impromptu snowball fights with strangers that sometimes happened in elementary school.
The sun is very important for your health
Yes. :yes::yes::yes:
many religions you will see they use some variation of the sun symbol to represent God
Yes, the sun warmed us back when heating didn't exist and our only source of artificial fire would've otherwise been fire. It also helped us map out the seasons for farming once we transitioned from hunter-gathering societies to agricultural ones. :feelsmage:
Likewise, overcast cold and Rain.
Best weather.
Overcast is nice especially with a bit of breeze, but I wouldn't say I like rainy weather personally. Maybe if it's been really hot and sunny for a few days because then you'll have humid and warm weather, which is an amazing combination.
too much sun and heat bad. sweating nasty.
Taking showers after sweating a lot is nice, don't you agree?

Last edited:
Grey sky with drizzle is my favourite weather

I hate warm and sunny weather because all the hot, skinny foids will dress like sluts, but only to attract chads/prettyboys or for their boyfriends.

Me too. I love hot weather as long as there is climate control

The temp here can reach up to 50c in the summer, and the summer takes about 4-6 months a year so no

I enjoy sunny weather, but hate temperatures that are too high. But "bad weather" is still my favorite. Rain, thunderstorms and especially snow, Cool or cold temperatures.

When it's just right, strong sun is very annoying

I just cut the grass under the warm sun. Literal lifefuel since it felt so good.

The sun is very important for your health and if you look at many religions you will see they use some variation of the sun symbol to represent God, its no coincidence
Yes, but the problem is that it is also when most people are out and about, so it sucks for an antisocial person like me. I wish i could go out in the sun, but there is the slight problem of people who hate me because of my looks so I rot inside and only go out when it's dark.

Yes, but the problem is that it is also when most people are out and about, so it sucks for an antisocial person like me. I wish i could go out in the sun, but there is the slight problem of people who hate me because of my looks so I rot inside and only go out when it's dark.
This is retarded, bro, no offense. Unless you're genuinely deformed like a burn victim, people won't bother you outside. Usually, and this is evolutionary, people don't like to engage with others they don't know too well because you never know if the other person turns aggressive all the sudden and decks you. People are non-confrontational by nature. This is why everyone goes apeshit over a public fight.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at: forget about normies, go out and enjoy your life. You don't need to be swayed by the opinions and whims of a bunch of brainwashed, brainless robots and lifeless, psychopathic whores.

This is retarded, bro, no offense. Unless you're genuinely deformed like a burn victim, people won't bother you outside. Usually, and this is evolutionary, people don't like to engage with others they don't know too well because you never know if the other person turns aggressive all the sudden and decks you. People are non-confrontational by nature. This is why everyone goes apeshit over a public fight.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at: forget about normies, go out and enjoy your life. You don't need to be swayed by the opinions and whims of a bunch of brainwashed, brainless robots and lifeless, psychopathic whores.
I can't just forget about the normies though. It's not that simple. My mind is just fucked for whatever reason, and my skin just burns as my social anxiety soars through the roof. I can't interact with people in a normal way, and eye contact just fucks me over. When I step outside, it's like opening a portal to Hell. I just want to live in peace alone forever.

If I were rich, it wouldn't be a problem because I would just live alone somewhere with no people, and I would be free to be me.