Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I look like I have down syndrome when I smile "Just smile bro"

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
I was scrolling through my pictures, and the ones in which I smile are the worst. I never learned how to correctly smile probably because of my overbite. I might as well just not smile at all since I look like a full blown retard when I do. The results are even worse when I try to smile with teeth.

JFL @ "Just smile bro"

i look worse when i smile, you arent the only one fam, we are all smilecels and we are doomed, its over

i look worse when i smile, you arent the only one fam, we are all smilecels and we are doomed, its over
I either look like an overly happy aspie or an uninterested autist. I look much better when I have a stern expression on my face.

I auto-squint whenever i smile so i look better and it kinda pushes my lips back so my weak chin is less noticeable. My teeth are yellow so kinda have to avoid smiling.

I auto-squint whenever i smile so i look better and it kinda pushes my lips back so my weak chin is less noticeable. My teeth are yellow so kinda have to avoid smiling.
I guess that might help for pictures and frauding, but you can't keep squinting 24 7 irl.

Just smile and put yourself out there.

Just smile and put yourself out there.
autism-rates.jpg

I also have an overbite and slightly crooked teeth. I'll never forget what I heard from the school's female photographer at 4th grade, when I eagerly went to have my photo taken, with a huge smile on my face: "You look better serious".

I can't force myself to smile. It's legit painful and I just look constipated.

I also have an overbite and slightly crooked teeth. I'll never forget what I heard from the school's female photographer at 4th grade, when I eagerly went to have my photo be taken with a huge smile on my face: "You look better serious".
My fucking god you just reminded me if school pictures. The photographer would always nag me to smile, but even if I tried I would look like an idiot so I just smiled without exposing my teeth.

Very true. I avoid having my pictures taken at all costs, but if it must come down to it, I don't smile.

I wonder how common this is among incels.

I can't force myself to smile. It's legit painful and I just look constipated.
I can smile naturally when I laugh at something, but yeah I just look awkward and retarded when I force myself.

Very true. I avoid having my pictures taken at all costs, but if it must come down to it, I don't smile.

I wonder how common this is among incels.
It seems to be fairly common judging by the replies ITT

Yeah i have a overbite too. In the few pictures of me that exist I always smile lips closed.

I look like this when I smile
Marissa gummy smile before
Lefort inc.

I look like an ogre when I smile

It's hard to judge your own looks objectively.

have you tried changing your attitude? also be yourself, and take a shower... also stop being racist.

:kys:

It's hard to judge your own looks objectively.
It's not hard to tell a good smile and superior facial structure from a bad smile and inferior facial structure.

Run retard game

downdocss062310c_rgbb.jpg

have you tried changing your attitude? also be yourself, and take a shower... also stop being racist.

:kys:
Racist...yeah I forgot we're an alt right extremist terrorist group apparently:kys:

Smiling reveals my class 1 maloclusion and teeth plaque so I prefer to remain with a stern expression

i have an absolute death tier smile

Curries can look like ogres?
I can’t find the pic but from the guy who made the post sending his pictures to girls and asking them to rate him with each saying he’s ugly

How come you're posting on inceldom alot Now?

I can’t find the pic but from the guy who made the post sending his pictures to girls and asking them to rate him with each saying he’s ugly
I know a lot of curries are ugly obviously, but I didn't know they could look like high T ogres.

How come you're posting on inceldom alot Now?
Idk not a lot of people post in off-topic as much as they used to.

I know a lot of curries are ugly obviously, but I didn't know they could look like high T ogres.

Idk not a lot of people post in off-topic as much as they used to.
I mean like a round face with big eyes not a barbarian

Is that you?
It looks like a professional photograph. Of course it's not me. I looked up "autistic smile" on Google images. If that's you in your avatar then you have to change it. Pictures of yourself aren't allowed as your avatar.

I mean like a round face with big eyes not a barbarian
Bug eyes?

my smile is also atrocious