Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I keep seeing foids dressing like complete whores at university and it’s disgusting

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★
Asian girls wearing all black with short skirts and those stockings you see whores wearing. Girls at the gym on campus always wear shit that highlights their arses and make me unable to look in an entire direction so I don’t get falsely accused and expelled. It’s almost fucking winter here put some clothes on you vermin

I dont mind since I cant get laid in the first place, so my only option is to take the eyecandy that was granted to me

yes I hate it

even worse when she's a whale

The consequences of the Allied victory over NS Germany have been disastrous for mankind...

I saw a foid dressed like that today I wanted to grope her so bad (in videogame ofc)

I hate femtards who wear that shit in public. Ironically hookers from the early 1900's showed less skin than the average woman in 2024 does.

Yesterday I saw a foid in the university library (out of all places) with super short skirt, so short you could almost see her bare asscheeks, how do they walk around like this shamelessly I don't understand. But either way -
I dont mind since I cant get laid in the first place, so my only option is to take the eyecandy that was granted to me

whores are going to be whores. It's in foid's nature to wear stuff that reveal all their body parts

I don't like muslims but Islam is right about women. They can't be allowed to dress however they want. Covering them up keeps them from using their looks to get a pussy pass when they behave like cunts.

whores are going to be whores. It's in foid's nature to wear stuff that reveal all their body parts
This grayecel has a point. Whores will be whores. Every women wants to attract chad

I hate femtards who wear that shit in public. Ironically hookers from the early 1900's showed less skin than the average woman in 2024 does.
More skin = more power over men :foidSoy::foidSoy:
Plus you get to be the victim when guys look

you should mind it as it serves to taunt you and you can't even get laid. you shouldn't mind it if you do get laid since it lets you know what you get

muslims know what's up

Foids are showing off their cherry pies like a Baker.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back