Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just remembered some brutal shit my dad told me...

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★★
We were just talking one time when (I think about masculinity or some shit idk why)

Then he said, "Men are only as valuable as the money they make" or something like that,

Ik that is a water statement for us but idk hearing him say it was just so brutal

You're dad's a retarded kike

You're dad's a retarded kike
How? If you're broke nobody is gonna give a fuck about you.

If you have a lot of money then people will respect you a lot more.

If you neetmax you gonna end up having some fatass whore

If you have a lot of money then people will respect you a lot more.
People use you like wanting a free ride so to speak. Sum get bold like you owe them something because they breathe.
It’s a sick world. Money attracts the wrong people. Jealousy begins at 5 month of age.

People use you like wanting a free ride so to speak. Sum get bold like you owe them something because they breathe.
It’s a sick world. Money attracts the wrong people. Jealousy begins at 5 month of age.
Brootal.

It feels like everything is just transactional and nothing is done out of the kindness of others hearts

Non-Chad men.

We were just talking one time when (I think about masculinity or some shit idk why)

Then he said, "Men are only as valuable as the money they make" or something like that,

Ik that is a water statement for us but idk hearing him say it was just so brutal
I hate when Boomers don't get to the point and go off these little tangents that don't make any sense like they're the Riddler from Batman or some bullshit I guess what he says is men are only valued by how much money they make which is not really true because there are 15-year-old boys they're not men they're little boys and they are having sex I'm a 33 year old man who is surviving I'm not making much money but I never had a woman like me because of my height and my ugly face I even had a lot of money at one point which I blew because of my alcoholism and mental health issues guess what still a virgin