Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I just did a testosterone test

H

HollowSoul

Greycel
15.19 nmol

Last edited:
10%
Write your reply...

10%
Write your reply...

10%
Write your reply...

Soyfish | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Funny picture jokes, Funny doodles,  Really funny

10%
Write your reply…

Where did you do it ? At doctor ?

430ngdl is like average these days. I got 760ngdl when I was a fat fuck

The lounge, A place to discuss topics unrelated to inceldom. Talk about your day, lifestyle, music, gaming, or just chill.
Take your worthless, extremely low effort, irrelevant copy pasted replies to the sewers.

Take your worthless, extremely low effort, irrelevant copy pasted replies to the sewers.
Take your ink to the squid man. Stop discriminating against my coat!

What is the lower range of healthy in your opinion?
Healthy for men is above 1000, no exceptions

Anyone who says 800 (usually they say 800) is lying, Gymcellragefuel can help you buy steroids

Anyone who says 800 (usually they say 800) is lying, Gymcellragefuel can help you buy steroids
Thanks for the information

The Lounge:
  • Lax rules on low effort, just don't spam
Your reply was spam, and next time the warning will be heftier. If you want to make extremely low effort replies completely unrelated to the topic then do it in the sewers.

Your reply was spam, and next time the warning will be heftier. If you want to make extremely low effort replies completely unrelated to the topic then do it in the sewers.
1984 GIF

mine was like 9.4 = 270ng/dl
wat do

last time i did a blood test i was at 8.6ng/dl and i wasn't even working out or paying attention to my diet i was just drinking supplements and eating junk food