Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I hope you get raped!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Whenever I see those stupid foids with super entitledness, and smug on their faces, who insists on insulting our gene features, like height. Nevertheless, most "manlets" fit somewhere in the average height of their respective nations, such as Putin, only about 2 inches below the average standard in Russia?

Those foids...I hope they get killed or raped, at least they'll make good target practice or Fleshlight, which they already are anyway.

I think these comments, are the best response to foids insulting our genetic features. Just like they cant control if they get raped or killed (they can, but still), we can't control our height.

Last edited:
I have told foids this before when they were been awful.

i generally dont care what happens to anyone who hates me

Rape is just a shorter way of saying sex with a sub8. It's very meek when you think about it.

Yes of course! This will solve the incel problem!! My god you are a genius!

That is letting these cretins off easy

Specify who you wish would rape them. They are terrified at the prospect of being gang raped by a pack of desperate currycels