Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I have never had a problem with “submitting to my husband”, or having him lead because..." (hypergamy).

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/phemoid/status/1788615021536170440

What the fuck does a foid want now JESUS CHRIST DNR

"PS. Subscribe to my onlyfans! :)"

It's funny how she admits that her bad attitude (worldy, chaotic etc) has only been jugulated because her cuck is just better than her. Likes miles better than her. Shouldn't that be a stinky personality trait for normies ? Basically means a normal guy that doesn't mog her to Pluto and back doesn't deserve her love or respect. Where's the empathy :soy::foidSoy: in this ?

It always comes down to the same thing where despite " feminist" values women still hypocritically cling to traditionalism but in a self serving manner (hypergamy).

Last edited:
It's funny how she admits that her bad attitude (worldy, chaotic etc) has only been jugulated because her cuck is just better than her. Likes miles better than her. Shouldn't that be a stinky personality trait for normies ? Basically means a normal guy that doesn't mog her to Pluto and back doesn't deserve her love or respect. Where's the empathy :soy::foidSoy: in this ?

It always comes down to the same thing where despite " feminist" values women still hypocritically cling to traditionalism but in a self serving manner (hypergamy).
Nobody has a problem with the most basic, uninteresting, BPD-afflicted women demanding and getting men way better than them, but whenever a normal guy talks about not being able to find a girlfriend due to not meeting some ridiculous standards, everyone turns into a low-key eugenicist telling him to either prove himself, something which no woman was ever asked to do, or suffer loneliness:feelsseriously:.

she posts half naked photos while "married". Now tell me -- which alpha respectable man "allows" that kek

She is just pandering to her simps

This foid posts her thirst traps every few months.
And now she claims she is "submits " to a man kekekek .What "alpha respectable man" allows his wife to post half naked pics

She is just pandering to her simps and they will eat it right up with the -- my conservative wahmennnn are so sweet :soy:

I actually know this dumb bitch.

She used to be an OnlyFans whore, but she's against it now because she's some sort of 'radical' feminist. But she still posts thirst traps, but with a 'feminist' twist. She often posts pictures of her hairy legs and armpits. She thinks she's getting back at the patriarchy because shaving is evil or something because men prefer shaved women.

She's also anti-troon, anti most modern feminism. Sometimes she acts like a conservative, but with a dumb 'feminist' twist, like ''I will submit to my husband, but not because he wants it, but because I want it.''

She tried to do some boring ass podcast, no one cared, no one watched. 80% of her audience is coomers, 20% is man-hating feminists. She knows this, that's why she often post thirst traps. She knows her OnlyFans days were her peak.

Nobody has a problem with the most basic, uninteresting, BPD-afflicted women demanding and getting men way better than them, but whenever a normal guy talks about not being able to find a girlfriend due to not meeting some ridiculous standards, everyone turns into a low-key eugenicist telling him to either prove himself, something which no woman was ever asked to do, or suffer loneliness:feelsseriously:.
Yeah it's always the same thing the constant double standard. It's so insulting, unfair, and dishonest, but we go round in circles at this point.

This foid posts her thirst traps every few months.
And now she claims she is "submits " to a man kekekek .What "alpha respectable man" allows his wife to post half naked pics

She is just pandering to her simps and they will eat it right up with the -- my conservative wahmennnn are so sweet :soy:
Lmao when i called her a "harlot" on the other thread i thought it was hyperbolic :feelskek: i swear this is worse than a parody.

I actually know this dumb bitch.

She used to be an OnlyFans whore, but she's against it now because she's some sort of 'radical' feminist. But she still posts thirst traps, but with a 'feminist' twist. She often posts pictures of her hairy legs and armpits. She thinks she's getting back at the patriarchy because shaving is evil or something because men prefer shaved women.

She's also anti-troon, anti most modern feminism. Sometimes she acts like a conservative, but with a dumb 'feminist' twist, like ''I will submit to my husband, but not because he wants it, but because I want it.''

She tried to do some boring ass podcast, no one cared, no one watched. 80% of her audience is coomers, 20% is man-hating feminists. She knows this, that's why she often post thirst traps. She knows her OnlyFans days were her peak.
This is increasingly a thing now, foids claiming to be right wing but feminist. Sometimes even with a strong ethnic nationalism tendency, for exemple : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collectif_Némésis

Which is popular in France now. But i reckon this will slowly overlap with society in general and your average liberated western foid will just be racist and anti immigration cause she's tired of browns harassing her on the street. I see lots of right wingers men falling for this, men with a backbone are very rare. These cucks love to disguise it (their own weakness) as something that's promethean in it's nature, and it's exactly what this dumb foid implies when in an other tweet, she refers to herself as a "spartan" woman (see, again, the appeal to western-nietzschean imagery), supposedly superior to a submissive woman, although she's just a mediocre self serving whore that deserves a beating.

I see lots of right wingers men falling for this, men with a backbone are very rare. These cucks love to disguise it (their own weakness) as something that's promethean in it's nature, and it's exactly what this dumb foid implies when in an other tweet, she refers to herself as a "spartan" woman (see, again, the appeal to western-nietzschean imagery), supposedly superior to a submissive woman, although she's just a mediocre self serving whore that deserves a beating.
These right wing ethnonationalists are actually weak. They externalize and pinpoint all of their problems to shitskin invasion but they can't never speak up against their women. They don't realize that their women's liberation is the fundamental reason for their countries to have to import shitskins. If White women bore more children, there would be no need to import millions of incompatible resentful White-hating third wolder shitskins.

These right wing ethnonationalists are actually weak. They externalize and pinpoint all of their problems to shitskin invasion but they can't never speak up against their women. They don't realize that their women's liberation is the fundamental reason for their countries to have to import shitskins. If White women bore more children, there would be no need to import millions of incompatible resentful White-hating third wolder shitskins.
Yeah. I think if white foids turn racists, that's when we can start to expect a civil war. Because this is what white men are, a bunch of pussy wipped emasculated wimps that would never dare to think by themselves. Even if they're a bunch of cowards now, they can be shamed into it by muh masculinity.

If racism is not socially acceptable, it's because the gynocratic order says so, but it might change in the future. Even jews bow to women.

Because this is what white men are, a bunch of pussy wipped emasculated wimps that would never dare to think by themselves. Even if they're a bunch of cowards now, they can be shamed into it by muh masculinity.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
If racism is not socially acceptable, it's because the gynocratic order says so, but it might change in the future. Even jews bow to women.
:yes::yes::yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back