Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have found the incel solution. How to get a free QT wife.

M

MrCum

Greycel

Join this religion and you get married to a girl paired with you. They can't refuse.

Wait 40 days and you're no longer an incel.

Is this the true solution??

thats great except for the fact most of us dont live in south korea..

You don't have to live in South Korea to do it. They have churches in every country, and the girls fly to you.

Tell me more about this chuch.

Sounds WAAAAAAY too good to be true.

they wouldn't a allow a nig like me anyway

I'm not joining a religion to get a woman.

Will this save me from divorce rape though? will these femoids sign prenups?

These fags sell flowers on the side of the road here in bumfuck MS. They give all their goddamn savings to the church and live like total peasants.

How to get a free qt wife: just be more attractive

:39 his wife chin mogs him

Lololol

No way that this is true. There has to be a catch.

No way that this is true. There has to be a catch.
You have to literally work like a slave for the rest of your life if you stay in the church. good luck convincing your brainwashed wifey to leave with you... Research it, asshat
Also enjoy your shit wife
"Moon said that he matched couples from differing races and nationalities because of his belief that all of humanity should be united: "International and intercultural marriages are the quickest way to bring about an ideal world of peace. People should marry across national and cultural boundaries with people from countries they consider to be their enemies so that the world of peace can come that much more quickly.""

you're a volcel if you don't join that cult lol
this girl seems to be top-tier. The incel sectarian can be happy.
Couple

Last edited:
You have to literally work like a slave for the rest of your life if you stay in the church. good luck convincing your brainwashed wifey to leave with you... Research it, asshat
Also enjoy your shit wife
"Moon said that he matched couples from differing races and nationalities because of his belief that all of humanity should be united: "International and intercultural marriages are the quickest way to bring about an ideal world of peace. People should marry across national and cultural boundaries with people from countries they consider to be their enemies so that the world of peace can come that much more quickly.""
Lol cucked. Yeah it is shit alright.

they will fly you some 3rd wold creature that can't even speak english

no thanks

Wouldn't they quickly run out of women if we all did this?

Cope, south Koreans are racist, they wouldn't accept a brown dude like me.

inb4 influx of incels makes all males in this religion 2/10, driving all the women away

Cross cultural marriages. Is christianity this jewy everywhere?

I am so afraid to be cucked that I will not give it a try.