Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i have DEFEATED the foodsrotpill!!!!!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
inceldom makes me too depressed to wash my dishes so they sit for days and the leftover food rots and fucking stinks,,so i will now ONLY use disposable plates cups and bowls and NEVER wash dishes again!

IMG 20240506 094846495

@Saysitsover thoughts on foodsrotpill?

How much did it cost?

How much did it cost?
about $10 australian but this stuff is just from my local grocery store. i will be bulk ordering more from temu for cheap as fuck

Just take the Efficientpill like this guy

:feelsthink:

Based. Use paper plates and plastic forks and spoons to create more trash and pollute the planet :feelsdevil:

I do this or disposable containers

Cups I wash out and use a few times

Based. Use paper plates and plastic forks and spoons to create more trash and pollute the planet :feelsdevil:
Just incinERate it to release more CO2

man i just put napkins on top of normal plates, then throw the napkins in the trash, and generally use napkins a lot

idk if that will give me cancer overtime

Genius. Maybe ill also do do that in the future, but i would still use proper glasses/cups because liquid can quickly soak through in paper cups