Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have become too racist, hateful, self-hating, & evil. I would like to love my fellow subhumans more, especially the ones who I feel contempt towards

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
I would like to become more loving and comforting rather than discriminatory and scorning. I would like to care for my fellow subhumans more. How can I do this? How can I abandon the blackpill and become more accepting and tolerating of others, despite their vices and shortcomings. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I would like to become more loving and comforting rather than discriminatory and scorning. I would like to care for my fellow subhumans more. How can I do this? How can I abandon the blackpill and become more accepting and tolerating of others, despite their vices and shortcomings. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Stop taking those depression medicines first

If I stop them, I'd just become more disturbed, hateful, and stressed.
Ganja is better than those shitty jew pills

How can I abandon the blackpill and become more accepting and tolerating of others, despite their vices and shortcomings. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
You can't. Once you learn the truth you can't pretend everything is sunshine and rainbows and go back

You can't. Once you learn the truth you can't pretend everything is sunshine and rainbows and go back
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: plz help me.

How can I abandon the blackpill
3iWgsM79t9OUR.jpg

Friendships are overrated anyway. No friends = No one to stab you in the back. I would advise you not to be a friend to the guys who think that they are better than you, they just want to use you as laughing stock and feel better about themselves.

Ganja is better than those shitty jew pills
10000% STOP TAKING JEW PILLS THEY WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE TAKE AWAY YOUR LIBIDO AND MAKE YOU A SOY CUCK WHO DOESNT FEEL SHIT

try kratom it’s 10000x better than ssris for depression

SSRIS ARE A FUCKING JOKE STOP IMMEDIATELY I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO BETTER OFF IF THEY HADNT DRUGGED ME WITH THEM STARTING FROM WHEN I WAS SEVENTEEN

Start with accepting yourself

Kill all whites now

Kill all whites now
Whites are your ONLY chance at staying safe. Once the cosmopolitan atomized capitalist neoliberal Whitey is gone, ethnocentric muslims, negros, and chinks will NOT spare you.

Friendships are overrated anyway. No friends = No one to stab you in the back. I would advise you not to be a friend to the guys who think that they are better than you, they just want to use you as laughing stock and feel better about themselves.
I didn't use you as laughing stock nor feeling better myself ( i'm subhuman in the end ), actually thanks for talking shit behind my back, very nice of you

You don't have to abandon the blackpill, just stop hating your own kind, and accept who you are.

You don't have to abandon the blackpill, just stop hating your own kind, and accept who you are.
that is the difficult part, he can't accept it and frankly I'm in no better position than him either, except I channel my contempt towards my parents rather than my entire race

I channel it towards my parents as well. :feelsYall::feelsYall:
Yeah and it feels very wrong, sometimes I wish I was bluepilled just to feel any sort of positive emotion towards those who love me...

Yeah and it feels very wrong, sometimes I wish I was bluepilled just to feel any sort of positive emotion towards those who love me...
This is the cost of pursuing forbidden knowledge of the blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back