Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a big crush on this 50 y/o foid

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C888mSyD7s&t=151s&pp=ygUTc2FnaGFyIGVyaWNhIGthc3JpZQ%3D%3D

images

She's a whore just like any other female, why pay attention to her?

Looks younger than most 20 year old white women I see.

Looks younger than most 20 year old white women I see.
True in a sense. She looks like she's in her late 30s or 40. She probably uses filters and make-up as well.

Bro? 50? Shes not only hit the wall, but built a fucking moat around it.

Needs my white penis inside her

“When did we start mourning the death of a terrorist”

This bitch is actually retarded.

her family fled from iran during islamic revolution 1979
And? Most the political leaders of history that we celebrate were terrorists. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Cyrus the Great (since the’s Persian), Christopher Columbus, Vladimir Lenin, most American politicians, etc. So being shocked about Suleimani being mourned is actually just retarded and she is obviously a political shill.

@incelerated Did you vote for dr. Raisi in the last election?
No I actually voted for the other piece of shit in faint hope that raisi wouldn't get elected.

I should also note that the actual piece of trash the photo, and all Iranians who live abroad and supports sanctions/war against Iran are the Earth's most worthless and disgusting scum.

and supports sanctions/war against Iran are the Earth's most worthless and disgusting scum.
But who is the real cause of sanctions? you know who so there's no point in hating these random richfags