Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have $213.17 in my Goldman Sachs FS Government retirement account

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I worked this job back in 2019 for about six months, I have a retirement account with the company - obviously, I stopped working thERe aftER the Wuhan chink virus scamdemic. I have $213.17 (197.94 Euro) in my Jewish retirement account - should I still rope or what? The company sends me a statement saying how much money is in the retirement account about once every two months. I wondER how high the amount will go - I didn’t do anything to maintain or establish the account (besides work). Any othER oldcels have retirement accounts, especially with Jewman Sachs?

All Jews

View: https://youtu.be/R-dVnHrmPA0?feature=shared

@Emba

I have 30oz of silver, or more, whatever.

I currently have ~$40 in my Bank.

Since I just found out what my health problem is, I decided to herbmaxx and buy a bunch of herbal stuff and dip into my cash reserve for bills...

I figure I might as well spend it before tge rats eat it.

The retirement account stands as a prime example of modern-day theft and injustice, as the unavoidable devaluation of currencies ensures a significant decrease of its worth. 40 years down the line, it's projected to diminish by approximately 63% at a theoretically fixed inflation rate

It's actually more complicated than this because a great depression or a hyper inflation are inevitable consequences of the petrodollar system.

invest it in VTSAX you you can retire at age 65

The retirement account stands as a prime example of modern-day theft and injustice, as the unavoidable devaluation of currencies ensures a significant decrease of its worth. 40 years down the line, it's projected to diminish by approximately 63% at a theoretically fixed inflation rate
View attachment 1153891
It's actually more complicated than this because a great depression or a hyper inflation are inevitable consequences of the petrodollar system.
Just buy VTSAX brah

the top 10% own 90% of public stock, it's the easy way to wealth

I guess my question for you is...

Did the value rise? (OvER the time ignored)

Work hard and die before you hit retirement age

The intrinsic value of PM's stay the same throughout history... (The Louisiana purchase was a discount)

Basically, PMS stay the same while the Money becomes worthless... Requiring more to buy the same thing.

Basically, PMS stay the same while the Money becomes worthless... Requiring more to buy the same thing.
Yes, a more simple example is the price of a loaf of bread
A loaf of bread that cost $0.06 in 1913 (federal reserve creation dtae) today costs >$1.50
that's a price increase of over 2200%
the value of a loaf of bread is constant, but the purchasing power of the dollar (and all the world currencies as they are linked to it) decreased

That's why the retirement account is a great theft

Yes, a more simple example is the price of a loaf of bread

A loaf of bread that cost $0.06 in 1913 (federal reserve creation dtae) today costs >$1.50
that's a price increase of over 2200%
the value of a loaf of bread is constant, but the purchasing power of the dollar (and all the world currencies as they are linked to it) decreased
Yes. You are correct Sir! Lol!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbgI3J59ZZc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back