Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate this world and I want out

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Kill everybody I see
-
Screenshot 20240508 1015423

They expect you to jump through hoops just to get their attention and treat them like goddesses, but it's never enough. They'll still cheat on you with someone else when the mood strikes. I don't want any parts of this gynocentric world let it burn.

Last edited:
Same but we’re stuck in God’s prison forever probably whether it’s here or some afterlife locale when we die.

There is no escape. :feelscry:

“How to impress a girl”

1. Be attractive
2. See #1

“How to impress a girl”

1. Be attractive
2. See #1
Right but this is what normies think like, treat her like a god and all the bitch has to do is say Hi

There is a way brother

876ac8ef11481ba08b58c95d05b3b2a85ff88c679106e658cb696091c0ea68c2 1

Yes yes very sad

Loss of purpose is a silent killer, though there rarely ever is a purpose worth holding on to anyway.

"Honor her"
"Care for her"
"Respect her"

.... a foid wrote this
because men know that these things DON'T get you laid

Honor her for taking chad and tyrones dick in her prime :soy::foidSoy:

I fucking hate this existence, we're expected to bend all the variables of LMS the way the Avatar bends the Elements: However, I at least take comfort knowing that objectively speaking, 90% of humans live like cockroaches.
"Honor her"
"Care for her"
"Respect her"

.... a foid wrote this
because men know that these things DON'T get you laid
Or a bluepilled cuck faggot
Honor her for taking chad and tyrones dick in her prime :soy::foidSoy:
Whilst you coped, struggled, rotted...yeah jfl; what an unfair system why even bother participating?

View attachment 1155572

They expect you to jump through hoops just to get their attention and treat them like goddesses, but it's never enough. They'll still cheat on you with someone else when the mood strikes. I don't want any parts of this gynocentric world let it burn.
None of this is needed for chad, ever saw a real chad do any of this?

None of this is needed for chad, ever saw a real chad do any of this?
Nope they will let Chad hit no problem and claim their femcels when he doesn't commit.

Its foid lies and normie cope that you „just need to talk to her“ and „just need to be nice“. If youre a sub 5 you can almost give up unless you have enough money

Its foid lies and normie cope that you „just need to talk to her“ and „just need to be nice“. If youre a sub 5 you can almost give up unless you have enough money
Yea fuck this world man this is why I contribute nothing