Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Hate successful aspies.

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★★
Successful aspies are a joke. I hate successful aspies for giving tru aspies a bad name. I suspect successful aspies are actually psychopaths that use autism as an excuse to fuck with people.
Expose successful aspies, unalive successful aspies, smash their heads in, shove their heads in toilet, burn their faces (in video game).
TSAD

Either they're high functioning or just NTs who larp as they're on the spectrum

Im high functioning but not succesful
Most of the time they just had wealthy families loaded with money and connections, but to make fake success stories they make it sound like they earned and achieved everything from scratch

strange

i often cheer for fellow non-nt's who have seeme to make it

kinda hurts seeing them with gf's but at the same time im happy for them

The first person I thought of when I saw this was Ice Poseidon lol

Thats different because he made a career from being autistic, its like reverse success. Im talking about traditionally successful autists like someone that works in some STEM bullshit field.

He's more of a sociopath. I've been watching him since 2017 and have always thought that. He said he doesn't feel much empathy for people which is why I think he has no problem using vulnerable people for content and scamming his young and low iq audience with his shitcoin.

True NDs arent successful

I only hate when they start shitting on other asperger men. Fucking traitors those NT cunts would throw you into a pit of fire in a nanosecond if it was allowed by the law