Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate non whites

WhiteAryan

WhiteAryan

Greycel
I want to kill Niggers, Sand Niggers, Spics, Gypsies, Kikes, Abos, I hate them all i want to kill them, jews the most.

I want to kill Niggers, Sand Niggers, Spics, Gypsies, Kikes, Abos, I hate them all i want to kill them, jews the most.

WhiteAryan

Greycel​

JoinedMar 8, 2024Posts18

I want to kill everyone especially whites

Same but as a GrAYnigga you're supposed to submit to curry truecels here

Bro's name is "WhiteAryan" :feelskek:

Hello Officer

@faded have this nazi (((commit suicide)))

I see pajeets and changs are excluded

But what about having sex with a woman of a foreign race wouldn't that be a form of ascending?

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

GrAY

But what about having sex with a woman of a foreign race wouldn't that be a form of ascending?
The hot nonwhite women can be sterilized and kept as sex slaves for the white man, sterilizations are a must to prevent them from breeding dysgenic offspring.

I want to kill grays like you

Pakjeets can die
So you racebait, leave out curries, and then you attempt to change pajeet into pakjeets.

I guess you're situated in Mumbai and are a "WhiteAryan" because you are "Indo-Aryan" and whiter than Dravidians?

B5b 429381742

Ok Mr "WhiteAryan"

What a creative and contributive post. Everyone who read it must have developed and grown as a person.

Boy kikes are your biggest friends, I believe kikes are one of the only people that on a deeper level understand incels and in general social rejects like me.

Boy kikes are your biggest friends, I believe kikes are one of the only people that on a deeper level understand incels and in general social rejects like me.
Go back to Israel, nasty kike lovER. Jews live life on chosen mode, they are not allies to incels.

Why did you omit the gooks?

White Aryan lol
what is it going to be next Mr.FbiCel? FoidRaper2345
IncelWantToKillEveryone236
KillAllJews2323

YESSAR I HATE THEM TOO SAAR

The hot nonwhite women can be sterilized and kept as sex slaves for the white man, sterilizations are a must to prevent them from breeding dysgenic offspring.
If they were to have children by white men I would prefer they have daughters

Non-white here. I do too.

I want to breed cute teen white foids