Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i hate myself

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i will be 20yo this year, i cant believe it i have never enjoyed the life like the normies of my age, i have wasted my best years in my room because i'm a 5'6 ugly subhuman, i dont deserve this pain

have you kissed yet?

I pray you get a mega growth spurt at age 21 so you can jump to 6 FOOT TALL.

Damn, I hate myself as well :'(

as a 22 touchless virgin, it only gets worse. especially if you have no friends/ job.

The only one way out OP and it is not just suicide.

i also hate myself as a man. feeling like shit every day of my life.

27 yo kissless dateless virgin. feeling so worthless man.

i also hate myself as a man. feeling like shit every day of my life.

27 yo kissless dateless virgin. feeling so worthless man.
sad well never no the true meaning of love just here to rot till the end

I'm an ugly short balding subhuman trash khhv. I don't deserve to live or to be treated as a human because i'm not. I should be living in the sewers with rats and the likes of me.

I'm an ugly short balding subhuman trash khhv. I don't deserve to live or to be treated as a human because i'm not. I should be living in the sewers with rats and the likes of me.
Bro don't let your peers get you down. Remember you're average, lookswise. Not ugly!!

If i were average people wouldn't treat me like a piece of worthless trash.
Maybe they like to treat you that way because of your short stature. I'm guessing if you started working out - aka gymcelling - people wouldn't treat you the same anymore.

im a 20 yo khhv

it just gets worse bro, hopefully you can grow out of that height though

I wish I was 20 again.

Maybe they like to treat you that way because of your short stature. I'm guessing if you started working out - aka gymcelling - people wouldn't treat you the same anymore.
They would shit on me more because i'd be compensating like a cuck. I don't blame them tho, they have no reason to not shit on someone like me. I would shit on me too if i were a different person because i'm a subhuman trash.

They would shit on me more because i'd be compensating like a cuck. I don't blame them tho, they have no reason to not shit on someone like me. I would shit on me too if i were a different person because i'm a subhuman trash.
If they would mess with you, they'd be stupid. I haven't heard of a case where a ripped guy gets bullied by normies. And no bro, they're completely wrong. They shouldn't treat you badly. You need to stop talking down on yourself but I can understand it's hard when people treat you badly...

If they would mess with you, they'd be stupid. I haven't heard of a case where a ripped guy gets bullied by normies. And no bro, they're completely wrong. They shouldn't treat you badly. You need to stop talking down on yourself but I can understand it's hard when people treat you badly...
No one messes with me, they just don't respect me or take me seriously and look down on me, ignore me like i'am nothing (which i'am). I'm really thinking about roping nowadays, i know it's haram but i can't fucking take it anymore. Allah gave me too unfair and extremely hard life that i don't deserve. No friends, no looks, no money, no height, no hair and now brain fog robbed me of my intelligence and a lot of other sickening shit happens daily in my life. It's fucking unfair considering that i've never even hurt a person and i've always been a good person, i don't deserve this shit. If Allah hates me that much that he gave me this dogshit of a life, then he'll throw me in hell anyways no matter what i do, so better rope now and be done with life and it's bullshit and suffer no more.

Your threads are always so interesting.

No one messes with me, they just don't respect me or take me seriously and look down on me, ignore me like i'am nothing (which i'am). I'm really thinking about roping nowadays, i know it's haram but i can't fucking take it anymore. Allah gave me too unfair and extremely hard life that i don't deserve. No friends, no looks, no money, no height, no hair and now brain fog robbed me of my intelligence and a lot of other sickening shit happens daily in my life. It's fucking unfair considering that i've never even hurt a person and i've always been a good person, i don't deserve this shit. If Allah hates me that much that he gave me this dogshit of a life, then he'll throw me in hell anyways no matter what i do, so better rope now and be done with life and it's bullshit and suffer no more.

Ill pm you on here. One sec I'll get on my pc.

I can't PM you on here so
\I will text you. Check your phone in a min.

I hate myself and I want to die

5'6
Just prettyboymaxx

Not over yet. You could grow.

Self hatred is my default mode

how do u get hgh

20 is when everything went to hell for me. Good luck.