Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people downplay the achievements of Arabs, but ricecels are praised.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Most of the areas which have always flourished in the middle East, have always been in the levant. So yes, it shows we can build good cities, but we haven't been able to. My country Lebanon was literally, called the, 'paris of the East' when we were left alone.
Sumer, Egypt, and IVC were all brown af, and they were the ones the began it all. The semitic/aryans just invaded and took over the already successful civilizations. Cucked by the brute nomads who took over, should have invested more in warfare.

Sumer, Egypt, and IVC were all brown af, and they were the ones the began it all. The semitic/aryans just invaded and took over the already successful civilizations. Cucked by the brute nomads who took over, should have invested more in warfare.
Barbarians always stole civilizations and Semites were clearly barbarians.
Egypt was more successful in resisting foreign influence but still fell in the end.

I was talking about the Levant.

I don't think IVC were brown. Weren't they Iranian? IVC collapsed due to climate change and low monsoon. There isn't any evidence pointing to a invasion is there?

Who cares about what others think? Just try to improve yourself

cause kpop and anime and overall east asian soft power

cause kpop and anime and overall east asian soft power
And whites overall, just have a soft spot for Asians. So no matter how much I prove, that Asians are cucks, and how much Asian foids fraud, they still won't change their mind. Because, Asians are the only race who will Just allow white people to come and fuck their women.

And whites overall, just have a soft spot for Asians. So no matter how much I prove, that Asians are cucks, and how much Asian foids fraud, they still won't change their mind. Because, Asians are the only race who will Just allow white people to come and fuck their women.
They were isolated from other countries for many centuries. Whites just nuked Japan but still they can't freely visit NK and many parts of China.

Every great civilization has their own achievements.
Yes still western european is likely a greatest...

Cologne cathedrale vue sud
Faade de la Cathdrale de Rouen
Palais de justice de Rouen 3
1162cb5635433921582434fa8da80086
Image 3
Catedral zacatecas
Leavuen
802px Sagrada Famlia Faana del Naixement cropped

but still they can't freely visit NK and many parts of China.
Only the leaders. Most chinese people are obsessed with whites, we can speculate, it's the same with North Korea. Asian self hatred is genetic.

Nobody, knows for sure. We don't even know what language they spoke.
They have 8000 year old Iranian genes apparently. Don't know any of this shit, I have always hated biology. Only math makes sense

They have 8000 year old Iranian genes apparently. Don't know any of this shit, I have always hated biology. Only math makes sense

Yeah, so we don't know what they looked like or what language they spoke. Anybody, claiming otherwise, is lying. People still debate weather, Jesus had blonde and Blue eyes, because, we don't know for sure, what the
Demographics of the middle east back then were. Even the dialect he spoke( Jewish Aramaic) is extinct. Even though, the jews have recorded their history pretty well, they don't know for sure how ancient Hebrew sounded, though, Iraqi and yemenite jews are said to have the closet pronounciation.

Last edited:
Only the leaders. Most chinese people are obsessed with whites, we can speculate, it's the same with North Korea. Asian self hatred is genetic.
What's why they called white people 'foreign devils'?

Yeah, so we don't know what they looked like or what language they spoke. Anybody, claiming otherwise, is lying. People still debate weather, Jesus had blonde and Blue eyes, because, we don't know for sure, what the
Demographics of the middle east back then were. Even the dialect he spoke( Jewish Aramaic) is extinct. Even though, the jews have recorded their history pretty well, they don't know for sure how ancient Hebrew sounded, though, Iraqi and yemenite jews are said to have the closet pronounciation.
Yes but they were surely not NIGGERS :lul: :lul: :lul: Niggers are claiming IVC and Egypt were niggers

both get mogged by pakistan

still not as great as western/southern european ones

@MoggedByALoli
Also @AsakuraHao sent you this message

"
write to To koniec @To koniec that Death Battle confirmed that Ezio vs Prince is gonna be in season 11 he probably added me to black list
"

still not as great as western/southern european ones

@MoggedByALoli
European archieture mogs all else. This, of course, is not to say that other cultures, such as the Japanese, Chinese, or Arabs, didn't create their own beautiful works of art; it just is ... inferior.

The UAE, the Saudis, and a whole host of Middle Eastern countries are in bed with Israel. The only Middle Eastern countries that are any semblance of based are Iran and Afghanistan. You can count Gaddafi-era Libya as well.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

European archieture mogs all else. This, of course, is not to say that other cultures, such as the Japanese, Chinese, or Arabs, didn't create their own beautiful works of art; it just is ... inferior.
That I agree with

Also @AsakuraHao sent you this message

"
write to To koniec @To koniec that Death Battle confirmed that Ezio vs Prince is gonna be in season 11 he probably added me to black list
"
shiieet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

What's why they called white people 'foreign devils'?
That's in North Korea. Not china. North Korea is an exception, because, the leader is a sadistic peice of shit, who won't even let his citizens get a haircut of their choice. In china blue eyes are sort after, despite, the fact that mongoloids can't have blue eyes unlike, Arabs. Thus, it's white worship and extremely cucked. North Korean women would stab Kim Jong un got white dick.

IVC people were zagrosians (looked like Baluchistanis). Every indian has 30-60% zagrosian dna across the entire subcontinent.

Yes asians are less attractive and also have less physical strength for sure. Also I don't want to deny that arab people can't build cities or that there are no smart arab people. But in the end asian culture is superior to arab culture since arabs have oil and asian don't but asian still managed to build the better cities and are more civilized compared to arabs

IVC people were zagrosians (looked like Baluchistanis). Every indian has 30-60% zagrosian dna across the entire subcontinent.
Ok. So when IVC dried up those IVC sandniggers came South and mixxed with Abo niggers present in India?

Cherrypicking, average arab looks nothing like this.
I have rosy red skin with dark green eyes,even toned red lips, and dark brown hair. My brother is a ginger, and so many people in my family have red/brown hair
And green/blue/hazel eyes. Colored hair and eyes are not as common in Arabs as in whites, but it's still pretty common where a blonde Syrian shouldn't suprise people. Even, this American admits that there are so many redheads in Syria.

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=tSyeMuoQdhv60bt6

Ok. So when IVC dried up those IVC sandniggers came South and mixxed with Abo niggers present in India?
Most Indians don't have arab blood. The Aryan DNA has been diluted so much, that's it's almost negligible in Most Indians.
That's why Indian Muslims on average have more arab/Persian DNA, because, they mixed with Muslim invaders. And are thus, lighter then, the Hindus. Sure, the high caste Hindus are probably, white passing and are lighter then the Muslims, but the average Muslim is lighter then, the average Hindu from what I have seen.

Most Indians don't have arab blood. The Aryan DNA has been diluted so much, that's it's almost negligible in Most Indians.
That's why Indian Muslims on average have more arab/Persian DNA, because, they mixed with Muslim invaders. And are thus, lighter then, the Hindus. Sure, the high caste Hindus are probably, white passing and are lighter then the Muslims, but the average Muslim is lighter then, the average Hindu from what I have seen.
Giga cope, correct me if I am wrong though. That's only Ashraf muslims less than 10% of muslims who claim Arab blood I think. Rest of them 90% look like normal curries at least in Hyderabad

For example this is Owasi a Ashraf Hyderabad muslim leader

But this is how the rest mulla part of Hyderabad look like

View: https://youtu.be/sPLZ3m3f2BM?t=698

That's in North Korea. Not china. North Korea is an exception, because, the leader is a sadistic peice of shit, who won't even let his citizens get a haircut of their choice. In china blue eyes are sort after, despite, the fact that mongoloids can't have blue eyes unlike, Arabs. Thus, it's white worship and extremely cucked. North Korean women would stab Kim Jong un got white dick.
In China foreigners historically were viewed as foreign devils.
And Japan propagated phrase 'Asia for Asians'. They literally destroyed Western colonial dominance in SEA.

Users who are viewing this thread

• SupremeSaint
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back