Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate it when I don't get any alerts/notifications

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
After I'm gone for a couple hours and return to this site and I see I don't have any alerts, it really pisses me off. You stupid faggots talk to me. Especially when I wake up and I don't have any alerts is pure Suicide fuel. This place is my only form of social life and it's life fuel when I get alerts, so please interact with me :love: :love: :love:

Same dude. Alerts are the only positive thing in my life right now.

I know the feeling. It's been a slow day.

ngl, you bring life to this forum bro.

fukmylyf said:

You have no idea how it's feels being accepted and appreciated here......I swear it puts a tears in my eyes 

Thank you

Tellem--T said:
You have no idea how it's feels being accepted and appreciated here......I swear it puts a tears in my eyes 

Thank you

Here's another alert for you bro

Tellem--T said:
After I'm gone for a couple hours and return to this site and I see I don't have any alerts, it really pisses me off. You stupid faggots talk to me. Especially when I wake up and I don't have any alerts is pure Suicide fuel. This place is my only form of social life and it's life fuel when I get alerts, so please interact with me :love: :love: :love:

I love you, bro.

Tellem--T said:

Thank you

:)

Tellem--T said:
You have (1)Alerts

@Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t

I don't use alerts to check notifications

FeminismsCancer said:
@Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t @Tellem--t

Fail

@"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t"

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I don't use alerts to check notifications

Fail

@"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t" @"tellem--t"

Strange is it case-sensitive?

FeminismsCancer said:
Strange is it case-sensitive?

You put quotes around "Tellem--T"

You do that with any username with a space or dashes in them

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You put quotes around "Tellem--T"

You do that with any username with a space or dashes in them

Ah I knew for spaces, not dashes.

Tellem--T said:

jackbud said:
Same dude. Alerts are the only positive thing in my life right now.

fukmylyf said:

whogivesafucc said:
same boat

Have a (1) on me.

TELL THEM TEA

@Tellem--T

Shit i fucked up.

Tellem--T said:
You have to put "Tellem--t" to page me

You must use quotations

Racist  :cool:

You're still going with that.

tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor (5).gif
    tenor (5).gif
    756.9 KB · Views: 131
I just wanted to share the song im listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46AfjWxeG_s

This forum is also all the social life i have right now. I know how it feels.

Tell me about it mate , just finished wagecucking from 8 to 8, first thing I do when I come home is grab my phone and come here, and I see 0 alert. Time to rope.

Bushladen008 said:
Tell me about it mate , just finished wagecucking from 8 to 8, first thing I do when I come home is grab my phone and come here, and I see 0 alert. Time to rope.

kek

gimme alerts or i rope tonight

[attachment=2029]

I had 10,000 once

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 8.47.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-10 at 8.47.05 PM.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 123
XJZGlWi.png

yeah feels bad

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
I had 10,000 once

you autistic faggot you already have more posts than me? are you even real?

Indari said:
you autistic faggot you already have more posts than me? are you even real?

I be posting all day everyday nigga.

Tellem--T said:

How ironic, that you're using a homophobic epithet. Yet your entire post screams gay. Fucking lmao.

Broken Man said:
How ironic, that you're using a homophobic epithet. Yet your entire post screams gay. Fucking lmao.

you have anything against gays you litte punk

Just say controversial shit. Woke up with a (5) this morning. Lifefuel