Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee I hate dating men but still crave intimacy

foid problems

"traumatic break up" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Nothing new "CUMMING" from One21Extrachromosome

She needs to improve her personality obviously.

nothing new here

"I hate dating men"

Well, she means subhumans.

"but i still crave intimacy"

Tfw when chads, tyrones, prettyboys don't love you.

Shes only going for chads or other men who are above her leauge, that's why she cannot a compatible partner. She has plenty of food options but she won't take them because she is too picky

Shes only going for chads or other men who are above her leauge, that's why she cannot a compatible partner. She has plenty of food options but she won't take them because she is too picky
"Lonely" Toilets 101

Imagine being a dyke/tranny because "muh chad no commit to me"
women become transmen because they want to be a chad vicariously without fundamentally understanding neccessary things like height and muscle development have a lot more to do with it than personality. It's a pathetic half-measure, turned into a contagion. They have no idea that simply being a man is nowhere near the same experience as being a CHAD

It just makes no fucking sense. You can't aspire to move up in SMV, Hardmaxxxing rarely ever works

I wonder if she would date my avi

2024 05 02 22 20 56 professor nikku   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

He's an high IQ cambridge astrophysicist. She would probably go on one date just to not be racist, and then have a nightmare every night, thinking about his face, disgusted at having hugged him.

I wonder if she would date my avi

View attachment 1151868

He's an high IQ cambridge astrophysicist. She would probably go on one date just to not be racist, and then have a nightmare every night, thinking about his face, disgusted at having hugged him.
Uni Geniuses are always the biggest truecels.

>27 years old
foids would rather run out the clock than date a subhuman kek

You need to work on yourself young lady! Maybe chads will get serious with you and want to settle down

I would rape her if she prefere quick sex

He turns out to be a weirdo
Translation : he's not a perfect cookie-cutter normalfag with ton of friends and social proof that i could show off to other foids and family therefore he was preventively completely discarded for not being able to be validated by the female hive mind :feelsseriously:

Translation : he's not a perfect cookie-cutter normalfag with ton of friends and social proof that i could show off to other foids and family therefore he was preventively completely discarded for not being able to be validated by the female hive mind :feelsseriously:
this, fkn normie foids :feelsUgh:

She should take animalpill