Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I got new rules”

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death

View: https://youtu.be/k2qgadSvNyU?si=pMRF1Va18zxGKe62

1. “Don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling cuz he’s drunk and alone :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ” = Let him commit suicide and ignore all his calls
2. “Don’t let him in you have to kick him out again :foidSoy::foidSoy: “ = Take his house that he paid for and make him homeless/ DIVORCE RAPE HIM
3. Don't be his friend You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin' And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
= don’t even friendzone him, JUST IN CASE

Of course this is ALL DONE TO CHAD. NOW JUST IMAGINE FOR A MILISECOND WHAT THEY THINK OF US INCELS AND HOW THEY WOULD TREAT US IF WE WERE TO EVER ASCEND. IT NEVER BEGAN

3B views. Nearly half the fucking Earth has listened to this at least once. It’s even drilled into my fucking head from the amount of times I’ve heard this shit in shops and the gym.

This shit is mass feminist brainwashing and it’s satanic and demonic. Every foid in the entire world thinks like this even if they deny it.

not a zeptosecond

Foids are awful, fuck this stupid cunt

dnw but even having that kind of hateful attention from foids would be an upgrade

boss level normie music

dnw but even having that kind of hateful attention from foids would be an upgrade
It’s the opposite of attention. It’s telling them to “ignore” EVEN CHAD.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Normie music is so fucking ragefuel, I usually just turn off the radio when I'm driving and they start playing.
Sometimes I change radio station and it's the SAME FUCKING SONG.

Is there a single British celebrity nowadays that's actually British?

Even Ed Sheeran is Irish.

If you reach the threshold, you'll understand why it takes them so much effort to understand philosophy instead of general concepts.
They don't understand philosophy, they pretend to and just memorise what they read in books.

1. “Don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling cuz he’s drunk and alone :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ” = Let him commit suicide and ignore all his calls
2. “Don’t let him in you have to kick him out again :foidSoy::foidSoy: “ = Take his house that he paid for and make him homeless/ DIVORCE RAPE HIM
3. Don't be his friend You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin' And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Of course this is ALL DONE TO CHAD. NOW JUST IMAGINE FOR A MILISECOND WHAT THEY THINK OF US INCELS AND HOW THEY WOULD TREAT US IF WE WERE TO EVER ASCEND. IT NEVER BEGAN

3B views. Nearly half the fucking Earth has listened to this at least once. It’s even drilled into my fucking head from the amount of times I’ve heard this shit in shops and the gym.

This shit is mass feminist brainwashing and it’s satanic and demonic. Every foid in the entire world thinks like this even if they deny it.

Here brocel
Watch some lifefuel :feelscomfy:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jdlXkgUGLv4

Garbage song got over 3 billion views. I'll never understand how normietardians enjoy this dogshit.

Imagine being such a chad that foids write songs about you

I`d grape her without hesitation in Gta 5

The music is tempting me to go back to smoking to cope :/

props to you, your heads screwed on right to see through this

honestly some of these songs are a guilty pleasure to me, despite that its jew propaganda

i made a whole thread about it one time if you are interested

props to you, your heads screwed on right to see through this

honestly some of these songs are a guilty pleasure to me, despite that its jew propaganda

i made a whole thread about it one time if you are interested
High Iq thread :bigbrain:

Imagine being such a chad that foids write songs about you
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Literally all foid music is about Chad or mentions Chad. Meanwhile I can barely get a female to notice me

THIS IS WHY WE NEED TO ENSLAVE GIRL NOW SHIT SKINS JOIN ME AND LETS IMPLEMENT COMMUNISM ON WESTERN WORLD!

Foids listen to this after getting pumped and dumped by Chad.