Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I give up, can’t deny JBW anymore

ruvelyy

ruvelyy

Recruit
★★
I can’t deny it no longer. I was trying to prove JBW theory wrong so I took a look at all the pictures of ethnic chads like arabs, curries, blacks, noodles even kurds lol, all of them had the same facial structures despite their race, they look white in different color. Honestly, without exception. They probably have white genes somehow europeans probably raped their ancestors. Skin color doesn’t make you Chad ofcourse, (being sub 5 white or autismo genes won’t get you laid even if you’re NT), but whites have much higher chance to ascend than any other race.

normie tier whitecel with low inhib = volcel
normie tier whitecel with social anxiety = volcel
being ugly ethnic = rope.

This doesn’t include manlets, whites with ugly facial structure ofcourse, but still can betabuxx to ascend. It’s even hard to betabux as an ugly ethnic.

low IQ quotes, I’m under 90 so yeah, my non white genes kicks in with my IQ level.

racepill is hard to swallow

just take cold shower it works wonders for your skin

I swear %90 of "whitecels" here larping fakecels or failed normies

Yeah obv. I’m Icelandic, why am I here then

Jfl at this coping ethnic

I am a white truecel I am mogged by ethniccels here

Well yeah but these white/Caucasian features aren’t exclusive to whites. I admit the best looking members of my race look like a totally different race though

Racebait spam, but won't be deleted by the mods.

I fail to see how this means you can get laid by "Just Being White".

normie tier whitecel with social anxiety = volcel
GCmzZRP

Ethnics mog me because:
- They had sex (most ethnics here are sexhavers)
- They are privileged

It’s been proven so many times that JBW is true in SEA it’s not even a fucking discussion no different than denying the kike problem. None of these cumskin pussies here will take the tinder challenge in SEA because they know they will get matches. They rather wallow in self pity and laziness where a deathnik who can’t get an arranged marriage has no out.

Race is irrelevant if you have the 'tism or are short and/or ugly.

how do you know?
13k had sex, other prominent incel spokesmen had sex.

The 6 month rule is there for ethnics who had sex but want a prime Stacy and are entitled.

JBB will be deleted and JBW will be promoted, because ethnics are privileged everywhere.

Ethnics are privileged, entitled, whiners, crybabies and egoists.

Just have a caucasian skull is a more legit theory.

Racepill is real but facepill is even more real.

Can curries be mentalcels? Perhaps being a mentalcel comes alongside a high IQ. Many curries don't even seem to think mentalceldom is legitimate, they don't even demonstrate an understanding of what it is.

Can curries be mentalcels? Perhaps being a mentalcel comes alongside a high IQ. Many curries don't even seem to think mentalceldom is legitimate, they don't even demonstrate an understanding of what it is.

Mentalceldom is complicated tbh, most mental illnesses are result of being ugly subhuman. Being curry alone is enough to be an incel there are very few exceptions. Autists, aspies lost the generic lottery and they can barely ascend even if they’re normie tier. Other than that, social fobia, high inhib issues etc are result of being subhuman. There’s no introverted 9/10 chad/chadlite with social phobia due to constant validation from the society.

Last edited:
Whenever whites and coping ethnics try to deny the blackpill they throw around escuses like passport or moneymaxx or some other stupid shit just like how IT throw around stupid excuses like shower ir misogyny. These foids talk in such lusting and loving manners it is not about what he has. She would talk in such an uninterested way.

JBW is worthless, if you're not a race mixing degenerate.

I am a white truecel I am mogged by ethniccels here

Tbh

90% of the white guys on here in theory should get mogged by ethnics with strong jawline/chin and hunter eyes or combination of both.

Height is irrelevant against these facial features. When the pool of men and women can range between 5'8"-6'0". I've seen chad tier ethnics who are slighty below 6ft with 6+/10 foids that do crack 6ft.

If you're white and can mog an ethnic with hunter eyes and decent chin/jaw, you are a fakecel.

It’s a very small factor.

Attachments

• 5D031BB9-C48D-4EC5-B33C-9A112BB6F952.png
    5D031BB9-C48D-4EC5-B33C-9A112BB6F952.png
    72.2 KB · Views: 44
Ethnics mog me because:
- They had sex (most ethnics here are sexhavers)
- They are privileged

Massive fucking Cope.

Sub5 ethnics are just as sexless as sub5white males in the west.

The facial features found in chad specimen are also present in other races. I have seen full native americans with square jaws and hunter eyes, very angular faces, not a drop of white blood in them. Its justs a matter of enviroment, nutrition and genetics. I believe full blooded aztecs had these features. Intermingling with spaniard had a dysgenic effect, their offspring, modern mexicans, it's a biomass of genetical mishapen cultureless individuals without purpose

(However, Some where able to mantain their racial purity such as pure indians or pure whites (criollos), the latter became the ruling class while the former are truly the promoters of true indoamerican culture)

Having offspring is just rolling the dice. For attractive people, a positive result is quite likely so it makes sense rolling them. Whats senless is for subhumans to roll the dice, if somehow they manage to get a couple, they should just sterelize themselves and enjoy a life full of sex without bringing an inferior being to this floatin rock

Last edited:
It’s been proven so many times that JBW is true in SEA it’s not even a fucking discussion no different than denying the kike problem. None of these cumskin pussies here will take the tinder challenge in SEA because they know they will get matches. They rather wallow in self pity and laziness where a deathnik who can’t get an arranged marriage has no out.
I didn’t get any matches in Thailand or Philippines, but I’m extreme case where I’m medically deformed facially. A normal ugly guy could probably do a lot better than me.

13k had sex, other prominent incel spokesmen had sex.

The 6 month rule is there for ethnics who had sex but want a prime Stacy and are entitled.

JBB will be deleted and JBW will be promoted, because ethnics are privileged everywhere.

Ethnics are privileged, entitled, whiners, crybabies and egoists.
No fucking way. Did 13k pay for the sex? Also, wasn't 13k a legitimate 2/10 truecel, or was that a LARP?

I've done it, only matched with masculine looking trannies (because I swiped on literally everything)

So go get an Australian aborigine woman then. Ricecels mog them.
Dishonest hyperbole, you don't have to shoot as low as aboriginals to apply JBW (and not manlet) theory.

Never seen you deny JBW once, literally who are you? Nice larp. JFL at the absolute state and ookniks on this forum.

Dishonest hyperbole, you don't have to shoot as low as aboriginals to apply JBW (and not manlet) theory.
True that Asians are far more favorable, however the point is Just race mix bro is not that legit of a solution. Thousands of years your male ancestors managed to breed in the tribe and now you're supposed to go marry outside of it? That's basically incel.

Plus we would need a job in an Asian country.