Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Gave a Black Homeless Man $100 on My Way to the Grocery Store and He Thanked me for Five Minutes

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
This is honestly the biggest cope but I think the best one for humanity. Helping other incels out. A black homeless man is 100% an incel, and to give him some money for copes made his entire month. He thanked me repeatedly and begged to let me keep some of it. I told him no, I told him it's all his. He said "Thank you sir thank you sir how can i repay you". I said "just keep being you, you're perfect as you are" and eventually kept walking.

I think that's what incels should do, help each other out instead of shit on each other 24/7.

I think giving money to beggars is one of the things that keep me alive. most people either ignore them or are cheap motherfuckers who give very little. I only give to moms with kids or children alone ( I only give to men if they're literally missing a leg or arms, otherwise--get to work ) .
when I give to the mother money, i give a little less to the kid separately to they can buy some treat or snack. :feelsautistic:

Off he goes to buy booze and drugs, and again I ask, what's your obsession with niggers, kikey

I think giving money to beggars is one of the things that keep me alive. most people either ignore them or are cheap motherfuckers who give very little. I only give to moms with kids or children alone ( I only give to men if they're literally missing a leg or arms, otherwise--get to work ) .
when I give to the mother money, i give a little less to the kid separately to they can buy some treat or snack. :feelsautistic:
>I only give to foids

BRUHHHHHHHHH

You just financed one week of alcohol and drugs for a homeless person. Well done, retard.
So in other words, I made the world a better place and fulfilled a black man's basic human rights?

You're a disgusting and evil dummy. You're dumb and evil, the second worst combination.

Good job. I like giving money to the poor, too.

But in future, he might shoot up your neighborhood though

You just financed one week of alcohol and drugs for a homeless person. Well done, retard.

Good now he too can cope, fucking sucks being homeless and alcohol and drugs is the small comfort and joy they have in their crappy days, I hope he get some nice heroin that wasn't cut too bad and nice clean needles too and a warm vent to nod off on in peace

This retard thinks he made the world a better place by giving some nigger access to drugs and has the audacity to call himself "intellectual" :feelskek:
>he thinks fulfilling people's basic human rights doesn't make the world a better place

LOL, I'm talking to white trash, thank god we keep people like you in back-office minimum wage positions.

You should have given him a lethal quantity of fentanyl instead

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

What's rich to you, give me a salary range
I consider anything above 45k a year to be rich. If you live in a big city you can bump that up to 55k.

It puts you in the top 10% in the West, and 1% globally.

Lets be honest; this planet is quite basically Hell- i dare say drugs and alcohol are a valid cope for this life. I do hate drunkards and junkies but at the same time; I know theyre taking the rational choice by destroying their brains given that the brain will perceive this reality (ie; will be aware of being in hell)

Crack money acquired.

I only give money to Melanated homeless men. Whites and foids had life way too easy to end up out there.

That's genuinely amazing. I hope your generosity will be repayed to you in the future.

You're not such a bad guy after all.

I give food and drinks to homeless incels when I see them.

I think that's what incels should do, help each other out instead of shit on each other 24/7.
Exactly, but a lot of incels brings to forum their personal insecurities transformed to anger against everybody, theres a type of ppl that thinks automatically that you did something to them, they just look you up, and their Inner voice will tell something is not quite right there and will indirect provoke u and make u feel more miserable, just help each other brothers
( thats what I observed for my short time being there).

U retatd he steals things and fucks black hoes

“Homeless” (aka 90% drug addicts) will laugh at you with his junkie buddies about how easily you’re duped into giving cash

Most panhandlers live in shit shacks with a hard drug addiction and aren’t even homeless.

Off he goes to buy booze and drugs, and again I ask, what's your obsession with niggers, kikey
that nigger was an incel

wtf else is he gonna do :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I would have prefferd to take care of the crime ending drug trade, and creating an economy where this could earn money honestly.

I respect the gesture but it won't fix the root problem.

I consider anything above 45k a year to be rich. If you live in a big city you can bump that up to 55k.

It puts you in the top 10% in the West, and 1% globally.
jfl. I earn far more than that and consider myself lower class. u need 7 figures to live well

Should’ve bought him a good amount of food with that money instead. Making sure it’s used to eat and not to buy drugs.

So you support what makes you an incel. Women who allowed themselves to be pumped and dumped more than once.

This is honestly the biggest cope but I think the best one for humanity. Helping other incels out. A black homeless man is 100% an incel, and to give him some money for copes made his entire month. He thanked me repeatedly and begged to let me keep some of it. I told him no, I told him it's all his. He said "Thank you sir thank you sir how can i repay you". I said "just keep being you, you're perfect as you are" and eventually kept walking.

Well done, God is thankful for your goodness. Keep it up.

Should’ve bought him a good amount of food with that money instead. Making sure it’s used to eat and not to buy drugs.
being a homeless incel will make you want to do drugs and drink to cope

walking far distances in the heat/cold for long periods of time and sleeping in those conditions everyday will change you
i dont think people think about these things when it comes to homelessness

jfl. I earn far more than that and consider myself lower class. u need 7 figures to live well
If you earn much more than that you'll unironically live a shit life. The guilt will eat you alive. You can not be happy if you're earning too much more than 50k because you won't even be able to sleep without feeling suicidal.

I don't want him to buy food with it, i hope he buys drugs

Good intention, bad action.

You should've asked him if you could get him 100$ worth of food from the nearest grocery store or something.

Good intention, bad action.

You should've asked him if you could get him 100$ worth of food from the nearest grocery store or something.
I didn't want him to get food, I wanted him to engage in whatever degeneracy or cope he does.

So in other words, I made the world a better place and fulfilled a black man's basic human rights?

You're a disgusting and evil dummy. You're dumb and evil, the second worst combination.
Isn't a sex basic human right? More important than alcohol and drugs? But no one cares...

>he thinks fulfilling people's basic human rights doesn't make the world a better place

LOL, I'm talking to white trash, thank god we keep people like you in back-office minimum wage positions.
Aren't you the one who wouldn't care if your cousin dies?

“Homeless” (aka 90% drug addicts) will laugh at you with his junkie buddies about how easily you’re duped into giving cash

Most panhandlers live in shit shacks with a hard drug addiction and aren’t even homeless.
I remember giving one guy money and he started acting disrespectful in the end; I'm sure he laughed behind my back about my stupidity with his buddies.

Isn't a sex basic human right? More important than alcohol and drugs? But no one cares...
Why are you telling me that??? I think incels should be given prostitution vouchers.

Aren't you the one who wouldn't care if your cousin dies?
He deserved to be homeless though, this black man did nothing wrong (as far as I can tell).

He deserved to be homeless though, this black man did nothing wrong (as far as I can tell).
How do you know he did nothing wrong?
Also, everyone has a chance to repent and change their life, even homos.
It's always easy to be 'kind' to total strangers than to your relatives ( I'm judging by myself. Sometimes I can easily help others but I can be very harsh towards my family members ).

How do you know he did nothing wrong?
I don't, that's why I said as far as I can tell, innocent until proven guilty.
Also, everyone has a chance to repent and change their life, even homos.
It's always easy to be 'kind' to total strangers than to your relatives ( I'm judging by myself. Sometimes I can easily help others but I can be very harsh towards my family members ).
I don't believe homosexuals deserve repentance.

Philanthropist of the year 2023

I don't, that's why I said as far as I can tell, innocent until proven guilty.

I don't believe homosexuals deserve repentance.
If people who commit crimes including murder and torture deserve repentance why not homos?
I think that only trannies are beyond saving ( and not because it's impossible for them per se but because they themselves choose to destroy their humanity ).

Nigga give me some money

Don't put others down and say shit like white trash. White People are the ones that made life better they are saviour's

I don't give anybody any money. Because I am poor and I need to save it to live on top of that. I think being selfish is beneficial. Because that same bum would attack people on the streets on drugs. So you're risking your life doing that. My own grandparents used to give money to bums in Honolulu. And I was like what the fuck are you doing? Looking back, they were trying to teach me to help others. But in my opinion, all that is doing is enabling them to be bumped by them food, and on top of that they are dangerous, they lead shop of you. They will never give your money back to you. Once they extend, they are leeches, money should go to taking care of yourself. You are number one giving money to people is christian bullshit.