Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I don't see enough Chad hate

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Chad doesn't get enough hate. They get to live an easy life , everybody loves them, gets easy access to pussy and fame. Chad makes clickbait copy paste soy scam content and gets millions of subscriber. Some subhumans also make friends with chads.
Chad is equally or more responsible for our Inceldom and hypergamy. They do not speak about the fact that they are liked for their looks and gets away with most things.
They do the crime and we do the time.

I found a channel which I do not recommend to watch that makes self improovement videos and has a million subs.

No body language for your FACE

Chad is equally or more responsible for our Inceldom and hypergamy
I've been thinking about it.
I think we would all do the same if we were in Chad's shoes, but I don't think that means we can't hate Chad.
What we would do if we were in his place is irrelevant because we're not.

autismpühobic

I despise Chad, but I'm more envious. Growing up, they bullied me a little and gave me some crappy blue pill advise.

I hate chads as much as women.

Normies are your true enemies, Most chads i meat are nicer to me than normies, Normies have everything to be mad about competing with chads, Chads dont need that competition because he can get a new one whenever he wants.

Chad doesn't get enough hate. They get to live an easy life , everybody loves them, gets easy access to pussy and fame. Chad makes clickbait copy paste soy scam content and gets millions of subscriber. Some subhumans also make friends with chads.
Chad is equally or more responsible for our Inceldom and hypergamy. They do not speak about the fact that they are liked for their looks and gets away with most things.
They do the crime and we do the time.

I found a channel which I do not recommend to watch that makes self improovement videos and has a million subs.
View attachment 1152778
View attachment 1152779View attachment 1152780

No body language for your FACE
That's because Chad's easy life and demeanour makes him easy to worship. Many redpillers worship Chads for this reason. They think that if they emulate his life they can become him but they are simply delusional. They are ignorant to the fact that Chad's looks are what holds him up, and that's the truth.

As incels it is our duty to hate Chad. Chad deserves our hate.

Normies are your true enemies, Most chads i meat are nicer to me than normies, Normies have everything to be mad about competing with chads, Chads dont need that competition because he can get a new one whenever he wants.
Yup

There are bigger threats than chads and women.They are just a product of you know who.Thats why you see here more hate towards jews,rich people,politicians,woke people,feminists , than to the average chad and stacy.