Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I don't know what to do

dtrazr

dtrazr

Recruit
★★
At every single job I've had, I'm known as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. At college I'm known as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. So basically, everyone who I ever encounter knows me as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. The only thing I'm good at is schoolwork, as I have a 3.9 engineering GPA. However, I probably won't be able to find a job due to my social skills, and even if I do, no one will like me. I feel like shit all the time and the only path to peace I see is ropemaxxing. But I love my mother and this would break her heart, so I'm hesitant to do that... I can't even enjoy my old hobbies of video games and reading because all I think about is suicide... I'm just so lost

This is why I chose not to be a studycuck. Imagine pouring hours of your day autistically studying a certain subject, only for all that hard work to get negated when you end up working for a foid who spent her entire youth having orgies with Chads and was only able to get a position of power because she sucked off the HR fags and her bosses.

Normgroids hate high IQ autists who are talented and have the ability to succeed on their own merits and be more successful than them if given the opportunity, because the idea of people not needing to ass kiss authority figures 24/7 to compensate for your lack of talent to get ahead in life like they did makes them feel mediocre deep down inside.

At every single job I've had, I'm known as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. At college I'm known as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. So basically, everyone who I ever encounter knows me as the weird socially awkward guy, and everyone makes fun of me. The only thing I'm good at is schoolwork, as I have a 3.9 engineering GPA. However, I probably won't be able to find a job due to my social skills, and even if I do, no one will like me. I feel like shit all the time and the only path to peace I see is ropemaxxing. But I love my mother and this would break her heart, so I'm hesitant to do that... I can't even enjoy my old hobbies of video games and reading because all I think about is suicide... I'm just so lost
I wish I could be as smart as you even with autism you should be able to land a okay pain job with a GPA like that unless you're lying but I don't know also yes they don't hire unsocialable people at jobs and that is a true handicap all of us have when we are bullied our whole lives it took me many years of watching movies and mimicking behaviors of outgoing people in my family and in these movies and TV shows to develop enough of an act in order to trick people into liking me which never works but I can pull off for at least a while honestly my mother was a total bitch to me and I am happy I outlived her

I wish I could be as smart as you even with autism you should be able to land a okay pain job with a GPA like that unless you're lying but I don't know also yes they don't hire unsocialable people at jobs and that is a true handicap all of us have when we are bullied our whole lives it took me many years of watching movies and mimicking behaviors of outgoing people in my family and in these movies and TV shows to develop enough of an act in order to trick people into liking me which never works but I can pull off for at least a while honestly my mother was a total bitch to me and I am happy I outlived her
I don't even care about getting a job though... I just want friends and a woman