Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i discovered that i am 1000000000x times the incel i thought i was

• Thread starter justkeepingitreal
  • Start date
justkeepingitreal

justkeepingitreal

Happily LDARing.
★★★
i discovered that i am the ugliest at uni, i am literally titled UAT (ugliest of all time) they refer to me like this in text and whatsapp groups, iam so done no way iam recovering from this.

i discovered that i am the ugliest at uni
It's brutal going into an environment and out of everyone being the ugliest in the room, like there's no way you can compete even if you tried your best.

man zoomers are way more open about this shit, rofl

i figured they would get their shit kicked in more when they are this used to calling others ugly but i guess not

It's brutal going into an environment and out of everyone being the ugliest in the room, like there's no way you can compete even if you tried your best.
it hurts my heart physically don't know why

good , more reason to studymaxx and to also never dare to fall for a girl

Yeah its brutal. I mean I know that I'm ugly, but I don't necessarily want to hear others say it for me. Usually I can just deduct from women's body language that they find me unattractive and repulsive which is why I just want to avoid them even more.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

When you're an ugly man you don't really have anyone on your side. Just need to find good copes

i discovered that i am the ugliest at uni, i am literally titled UAT (ugliest of all time) they refer to me like this in text and whatsapp groups, iam so done no way iam recovering from this.
High school all over again :feelsUgh:

ugliest of all time
Just finish college, get a good job and buy copes.

If foids aren't sucking your dick now, you should never ever bother with them. Ever.

Just pay prostitutes with your money and that will be your life.

Just finish college, get a good job and buy copes.

If foids aren't sucking your dick now, you should never ever bother with them. Ever.

Just pay prostitutes with your money and that will be your life.
why me, who is responsible for thissssss argggghhhghghgghghghgh

Yeah its brutal. I mean I know that I'm ugly, but I don't necessarily want to hear others say it for me. Usually I can just deduct from women's body language that they find me unattractive and repulsive which is why I just want to avoid them even more.

I'm sorry this happened to you.

When you're an ugly man you don't really have anyone on your side. Just need to find good copes
you have to be this way everyone can be safe in their shells knowing they are not the lowest

Go Bones on them.

Brutal
How did you find out ?

Brutal
How did you find out ?
i had a fight with one of my cuck stupid mates, after i showed him how stupid he was and that the presentation shouldn't be represented in his asinine cliche unscientific way, he was steaming, then sent me screenshots to attack me ad hominem

Zoomers face zero consequences, they need to get their shit kicked in more (in real life)

i had a fight with one of my cuck stupid mates, after i showed him how stupid he was and that the presentation shouldn't be represented in his asinine cliche unscientific way, he was steaming, then sent me screenshots to attack me ad hominem
grim, why are zoomies so feminine.

Zoomers face zero consequences, they need to get their shit kicked in more (in real life)

Not to mention the fact that zoomers were raised by genx and millenials

They're asking to get ER'd, then act shocked at why you'd do something like that.