Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise NTfags and foids

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpill & Racepill theorist
★★
Omw back home this gayboy along w two foids sat next to me

These NT scum sounded so obnoxious i wanted to kill them (in gta V), talking loudly with that preppy accent while i was trying to study :feelsree::lasereyes:

These NT scum sounded so obnoxious i wanted to kill them (in gta V), talking loudly with that preppy accent while i was trying to study :feelsree::lasereyes:
do it in gta online and I agree

Yeah I fucking hate NTfags as well, especially actual faggots gosh they are pretentious & insufferable.

Faggots are just like foids tbh, you can hardly discern a difference in behavior at times.

They're always unnecessarily loud

They're always unnecessarily loud
At school they sit near me during lunch. Normiefags especially in the United States are always so fucking pompous.

At school they sit near me during lunch. Normiefags especially in the United States are always so fucking pompous.
As an Europacel i don't get along with normies here but US normies seem much worse in general. Might be a cliche but the whole US culture screams of extroversion and shit. And in 2024 it's dumb, ebonicized extroversion

As an Europacel i don't get along with normies here but US normies seem much worse in general. Might be a cliche but the whole US culture screams of extroversion and shit
They find almost everything funny, go through 100 vocal tones when they speak, and literally yell every now and again.

It's 100x more brutal for NDfags and sub5s in the USA. If you speak to people normally without being flamboyant as shit, you will be seen as a loathsome creature.

They find almost everything funny, go through 100 vocal tones when they speak, and literally yell every now and again.

It's 100x more brutal for NDfags and sub5s in the USA. If you speak to people normally without being flamboyant as shit, you will be seen as a loathsome creature.
Jesus sounds like a nightmare. Like putting on a gay ass fake show 24/7

Making Americans angry sounds like fun the very few I've seen irl as tourists are easy to troll.