Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I deeply regret being a shut in incel throughout college

I wish I hadn't tried socializing and had just rotted and played video games. Then I wouldn't be as depressed as I am now.

realistically what can you even do as an incel when you are in university besides studymaxxing? and dont say "improve" cause thats just redpill cope.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/1byi32k/comment/kyjfaqn/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

"Dude women are the HECKIN people! Just br friends with them!"

I hate when redditors say shit like this. First of all saying that women are "people " does nothing because women are completely different in behavior and emotional response to men and this has been scientifically proven. If you treat women like men they'll despise you if they don't already.

Secondly they always tell you to "try being friends first" and then these same foids write vents about how their male friend tried to make a move on them and only cares about sex.

realistically what can you even do as an incel when you are in university besides studymaxxing? and dont say "improve" cause thats just redpill cope.
Get socially rejected.

I was too short so I have no regrets

if you're 5'5, ugly fat weeb. There's nothing you can do anyway, better study and spend your time watching anime instead.

I wish I hadn't tried socializing and had just rotted and played video games. Then I wouldn't be as depressed as I am now.
I’ve been saying this for ages it’s like putting your hand on a hot stove and expecting food to spawn in JFL you’re gonna get even more trauma

hes delusional, you are either CHOsen to be CHAD or not.

Yes, the only reason you never got laid in college was because you never took a shower.

I’ve been saying this for ages it’s like putting your hand on a hot stove and expecting food to spawn in JFL you’re gonna get even more trauma
Exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back