Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i cant take it anymore

benzocel

benzocel

Officer
★★★
im usually apathetic about this shit even tho i feel depressed and i cope by doing shit like vidya, ldaring, drugs but today i genuinely feel so fucked up over the fact that i will never have a girlfriend in my life. this genuinely feels so fucking horrible, trying to wrap my head around this fact makes me wanna shoot it instead

im usually apathetic about this shit even tho i feel depressed and i cope by doing shit like vidya, ldaring, drugs but today i genuinely feel so fucked up over the fact that i will never have a girlfriend in my life. this genuinely feels so fucking horrible, trying to wrap my head around this fact makes me wanna shoot it instead
Me everyday, Relatable, Feelsbatman :feelsbadman:

Yeah I know that feel of agony. It makes you question why we are in this world :feelscry::feelscry:

the best cope is having a good job imo, atleast you can LDAR comfortably with that, if you are NEET, it's over

the best cope is having a good job imo, atleast you can LDAR comfortably with that, if you are NEET, it's over
I am NEET had a job 7 years and NEETing is better even if its over. Having a job where people belittle me all the time is deliberating.

I've accepted it im just existing at this point in life

It depends, years ago I had a job in a factory. It was a monotonous work which allowed me to think a lot about my inability to talk with foids... Everyday I desired to die because I couldn't avoid the sad feelings. Now I'm a NEET, I have shitty moments, but my mind is occupied with hobbies and other things

I am NEET had a job 7 years and NEETing is better even if its over. Having a job where people belittle me all the time is deliberating.
It depends, years ago I had a job in a factory. It was a monotonous work which allowed me to think a lot about my inability to talk with foids... Everyday I desired to die because I couldn't avoid the sad feelings. Now I'm a NEET, I have shitty moments, but my mind is occupied with hobbies and other things
who supports your financially or how do you live(house, food, etc)?

who supports your financially or how do you live(house, food, etc)?
At the moment I'm living with my parents. They allow me to stay withouth paying as I am 20, but they are angry as fuck because I dropped out of college. However I'm constantly sending job applications.

At the moment I'm living with my parents. They allow me to stay withouth paying as I am 20, but they are angry as fuck because I dropped out of college. However I'm constantly sending job applications.
Ah I see. Good luck with that bro.

Hey @Simba wanted me to tell you this:

Its not even the thought of never having a gf thats fucking with me anymore

Its the thought that my entire life is a meaningless waste of time and that its always going to be this shit no matter what I do

If I had a gun I would probably just get drunk and fucking kill myself at this point

But idek if I would have the balls to do it anyway
you never know until you try it

Smoking, gaming, cooming, eating
And thats enough for you?? Do you not get bored of it

Ive been gaming all my life its been my main cope since I was like 8 and Im 20 now

It’s beginning to get boring all the games are so shit I feel like Ive played most of the ones I would like
I barely have the motivation to play most of them anymore

what videogames do you play

what videogames do you play
i havent played any in a while because i have shit attention span and cant focus and commit to it but my favourite games are the mass effect trilogy, gta iv, mount and blade warband, fallout, cod mw, silent hill 2, and some others i cant remember rn

i havent played any in a while because i have shit attention span and cant focus and commit to it but my favourite games are the mass effect trilogy, gta iv, mount and blade warband, fallout, cod mw, silent hill 2, and some others i cant remember rn
Zased.

And thats enough for you?? Do you not get bored of it

Ive been gaming all my life its been my main cope since I was like 8 and Im 20 now

It’s beginning to get boring all the games are so shit I feel like Ive played most of the ones I would like
I barely have the motivation to play most of them anymore
I got nothing better to do tbh

i know i will regret not roping when i wake up tomorrow

It's brutal bro. I feel the same way almost every day. I'm so sick of rotting with no hope of things getting better.