Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am glad that I am friendless

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
To me having friends never led to anything positive, really. Even if there were some positive things they were outweigh by the negative things such as them making fun of my behavior and becoming a punching bag for their amusement.

A lot of them in the past have tried to sabotage me and completely ruin my self-esteem , some of them would pretend that they are kind to me and then show their true face when they are with someone else.

I don't see the benefits of having friends, sure human interaction is necessary for some people, but when you're ugly and below everyone in the social hierarchy then the concept of having friends is stupid.

You are just exposing yourself to being mogged by superior humans with better looks and social skills than you.

A lot of people here complain that they are friendless , but what's the fucking point of having friends when you are already blackpilled and know the true nature of humans ?

Even if some random man right now offered me to be their friend in real life I would politely decline.

Why you would want some normie friend that in the end gonna gaslight you with bluepill bullshit or betrait you anyways

Online friends are enough for me

To me having friends never led to anything positive, really. Even if there were some positive things they were outweigh by the negative things such as them making fun of my behavior and becoming a punching bag for their amusement.

A lot of them in the past have tried to sabotage me and completely ruin my self-esteem , some of them would pretend that they are kind to me and then show their true face when they are with someone else.

I don't see the benefits of having friends, sure human interaction is necessary for some people, but when you're ugly and below everyone in the social hierarchy then the concept of having friends is stupid.

You are just exposing yourself to being mogged by superior humans with better looks and social skills than you.

A lot of people here complain that they are friendless , but what's the fucking point of having friends when you are already blackpilled and know the true nature of humans ?

Even if some random man right now offered me to be their friend in real life I would politely decline.
can heavily relate with the made being fun of part, being their punching bag.

Incels can only expect to find other self aware blackpilled incels when searching for other understand their situation. And even then you can't really depend on others for help. You're not going to make any kind of rapport work through a fully online medium.

dnr because lazy but better to be friendless than to be a punching bag in a normie friend group

Nobody likes to be ridiculed or butt of jokes so hence i am loner

Friends are pointless.

Every male one I had in my formative years would throw me under the bus when a woman was near, and never helped me in that regard.

Female friends, lol.

Friends are pointless.

Every male one I had in my formative years would throw me under the bus when a woman was near, and never helped me in that regard.

Female friends, lol.
Females are good as fwb but well you know…Chad only of course.

Females are good as fwb but well you know…Chad only of course.
Orbiting a foid as a sub5 is pointless a lot of desperate ugly men think that they are going to be picked , but it never happens.

There are 2 reasons on why normies are around a foid

1st: they are faggots and fags usually hang out with foids

2nd: they think that they may have chance with her and want to have sex with her.

Men and foids cant be friends it's not the same as brother and sister.

I dont want friends i want a Japanese Stacy Girlfriend

It's just a joke :soy::foidSoy:

yeah, nah. They did mean it and never tried to hide it.
Exactly what i was implying. That's why it sucks to socialize nowadays because it's not as simple as some people want you to believe. It's a constant mog contest. Just being kind and interested about others won't cut it, you can't separate power dynamics from social relationships. Might be different for a foid because they're not automatically deemed expandable garbage/competition like a single guy lol. I mean i see normie's attitudes when i'm in town and why the fuck would some naive and innocent chronic loner weirdo even venture there ? It's just asking to be eaten alive cause everything is so atomized now in this late stage liberalism.

I suspect things like faggotry/troonmaxxing got so popular because on top of signaling to others that you're well adjusted to the modern world it automatically gives you access to an in-group that assigns some value to you as an individual by DEFAULT, which is something that's extremely rare in this day and age.

Most of my "friends" disappeared as soon as HS ended, besides they started showing their true colors early on, so I was already alienating myself from them in the first place - so it wasn't so much of a big deal. The one friend I had that I knew for almost 2 decades (since childhood) ended up becoming an annoying blue-pilled foid-worshipping faggot, so i let him go - couldn't stand his shit any longer and he started resenting me for my inceldom and hatred of foids. Fuck him, never want to see him nor deal with any normie pussified man ever again. They're almost just as bad as foids.

No point in friendship in this world as an incel, except for online acquaintanceship amongst ourselves.

yeah i seen some people vent before and talk about how some friend/aquitance is talking shit about them and about the drama or fight they’re having so it makes me happy i atleast can’t get into any drama although people still fucking hate me. Still sucks that i never got to hang out in my teen years. Once college is done then it’s really over cuz no one hangs out anymore after that

To have friends as an incel means to get mogged by them in every way possible. It's more harm than good.