Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Hypergamy] Gamer gurl is milking her late husband's stinking corpse for all it's worth

She was with that ugly man for his status so him dying and her getting showered with positive attention is a huge win-win for her.

She was with that ugly man for his status so him dying and her getting showered with positive attention is a huge win-win for her.
Lol, cuck made his ultimate, and femoid takes all the validation after his death. Tutorial mode for femoids.

Ashes are barbaric. Burning the corpse. Worse than burial in the ground. Throw my body into the ocean or place it in the forest somewhere so that I can reused by nature. Fuck this shit. For real.

You have to get Twitter likes some how

how did he die?

how did he die?
Ass Cancer. RIP.
lul-lol.jpg

Last edited:
JFK at this turbocuck. His DNA is finished.

TB cuck

Cucc

WHo the fuck does that.

On a sidenote hes a total cuck fucking faggot so he deserves it. His ashes will be sitting their while gets railed bahaha.

On a sidenote hes a total cuck fucking faggot so he deserves it. His ashes will be sitting their while gets railed bahaha.
cucked beyond the grave

Lol feel no sympathy for the cuck and she's probably glad he's dead so now she can fuck the chad she had been cheating on him with.

disgusting femloids

Kek the wife would probably dance on his grave if he had one. She inherits his entire wealth, doesn't have to work and can date whoever she wants now. Im sure she is "sad" right now, but I bet she will have a new man in 6 months time after joining a gym to "find herself".

Kek the wife would probably dance on his grave if he had one. She inherits his entire wealth, doesn't have to work and can date whoever she wants now. Im sure she is "sad" right now, but I bet she will have a new man in 6 months time after joining a gym to "find herself".
haha just lul

I don't really get it, what did she do wrong? Placing the ashes in his trophy seems nice to me
JFK at this turbocuck. His DNA is finished.

I guess when you are that succesfull your self confidence is so high that you don't really care if you are cucked by raising another men's child.

Her actual fucking title is CEO of @totalbiscuit. Top fucking kek.:lul::lul::lul: i guess thats what you deserve for living your life as a huge cuck.

Lol feel no sympathy for the cuck and she's probably glad he's dead so now she can fuck the chad she had been cheating on him with.

How do normies dont realize this is obviously true?

WHo the fuck does that.

That is funny to know she's going to be getting dicked down by other men, with his ashes right there. Fucking savage.

He will be forgotten in 5 years. Entertainers usually do not have a long life span in terms of remembrance, the obvious exceptions are megastars that revolutionized the industry: MJ, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Michael Jordan, Pele, Mozart, Bethoven, Hawkins, Darwin, Newton, etc.
He will be forgotten in 5 years. Entertainers usually do not have a long life span in terms of remembrance, the obvious exceptions are megastars that revolutionized the industry: MJ, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Michael Jordan, Pele, Mozart, Bethoven, Hawkins, Darwin, Newton, etc.
Oops sorry for including folks that weren't in the entertainment industry but I guess the rule can be generalized.

That is funny to know she's going to be getting dicked down by other men, with his ashes right there. Fucking savage.
foids dont care about any man, they care what they get out of him

Rectum cancer is mostly caused by either not shitting correctly (squat position) or having too much passive anal sex.

Oops sorry for including folks that weren't in the entertainment industry but I guess the rule can be generalized.
He was not a entertainer.
More like a modern product you consume.
TB_PAX.PNG

At least with the "internet fame" he had, he had the possibility to cheat his genetic.

I don't see how that's "milking" his death.

She'll probably fuck a chad in the same room his ashes are lol