Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would you rate this man?

How would you rate this man?

• Chad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chadlite

• HTN

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Normie

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • LTN

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Subhuman

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★
47A42BD000000578 5223017  Swear to God I just Ubered Margot Robbie Uber driver Robert sai a 23
Https   prodstatic9netau   media 2018 01 01 11 51 180101robert breg
Ec33d8b519c48307ae4d7a76e33d3383

An Uber driver has claimed he turned down an offer to party with Margot Robbie and didn’t realise who she was until afterwards.
‘After [the drive] she invited me to come to the house party,’ he claims.

But the inattentive driver says he opted out for a cosy night watching Star Wars with the lads.

He added: ‘I said no ‘cause I was going to see Star Wars with the boys. And her husband kind of chuckled like “Ha ha, you don’t realise who we are”.’

THIS FUCKER CLAIMS HE WAS INVITED TO PARTY WITH MARGOT ROBBIE BUT HE TURNED HER DOWN TO WATCH SHIT WARS

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? IS THIS MAN CHAD? WHY DID SHE INVITE HIM? I DONT SEEM HIM AS CHAD

Would kill to look like this nigga

HTN

THIS FUCKER CLAIMS HE WAS INVITED TO PARTY WITH MARGOT ROBBIE BUT HE TURNED HER DOWN TO WATCH SHIT WARS

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? IS THIS MAN CHAD? WHY DID SHE INVITE HIM? I DONT SEEM HIM AS CHAD
check to see what margot robbies type is

i vote normie i dont think lower or higher

if a woman loves smirnoff double blacks, what does it mean

ChatGPT
It could mean a few different things, depending on the context and the individual. Here are a few possibilities:
  1. Preference for Taste: She simply enjoys the taste of Smirnoff Double Blacks. Some people just have a preference for certain alcoholic beverages based on flavor.
  2. Social Preference: Maybe she enjoys drinking Smirnoff Double Blacks in social settings because it's her drink of choice among her friends or in certain environments.
  3. Alcohol Content: Smirnoff Double Blacks have a higher alcohol content than standard beers or ciders, so she might prefer them for their stronger effect.
  4. Brand Loyalty: She might have a preference for the Smirnoff brand in general and enjoys trying different products they offer.
  5. Association: Perhaps she has positive associations with Smirnoff Double Blacks, such as memories of enjoyable experiences while drinking them.
  6. Image or Identity: It could also be a reflection of her personal style or image she wants to project. Some people choose beverages based on how they perceive themselves or want to be perceived by others.
  7. Cultural or Regional Influence: In some cultures or regions, certain drinks are more popular or socially acceptable than others, and her preference could be influenced by this.
Of course, these are just potential interpretations, and without more context, it's difficult to say definitively what it means for her specifically.

wait, what actually is double black smirnoff? black men???

ChatGPT
No, Smirnoff Double Black is not related to Black men. Smirnoff Double Black is a type of alcoholic beverage produced by Smirnoff, a brand known for its vodka. Double Black typically refers to a stronger variant of Smirnoff's flavored vodka, often with a higher alcohol content compared to their regular products. It's a popular choice among those who enjoy vodka-based drinks with a bit more punch.

First photo is LTN, Last photo normie, middle somewhere inbetween.