Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to stalk/identify victims

E

ERcel

Greycel
Use elliot rodger's method, park your car next to the school exit, then follow them by taking their path but park somewhere ahead of them where you can watch them from after they see you so you don't look suspicious

Continue tomorrow

This is the only way to get revenge at filth who bully others that are from a different classroom

No, officer, I have no plans to commit murder.

Guarantee this is a CuckTears poster who is now going to screenshot this and circle jerk to it with it's adulterous friends over at CuckTears

And make sure to park in a place they don't see when they exit, only if they go int that direction, it's a 50/50 but better than them being guaranteed to see it

i'd do it to my oneitis if i had a car but my school used public transportation anyways

Hello FBI I am in no way connected to OP :)

hi mr.fbi im NOT going to be a professional school shooter :D

Hello FBI I am in no way connected to OP :)

Yes, clearly not, he is absolutely not connected to me or my numerous criminal activities within california and 2 in texas

Yes, clearly not, he is absolutely not connected to me or my numerous criminal activities within california and 2 in texas
DC4AFA98 C142 4F28 9E79 58E13CEECA92

Guarantee this is a CuckTears poster who is now going to screenshot this and circle jerk to it with it's adulterous friends over at CuckTears

Most likely lol, fresh account aswell.

Murder/rape isn't worth the jail time.
You can just pay a whore to fuck you or join the army and kill some dune dwellers and get paid for it.
What's the point of killing one normie/roastie when billions are there to take their place? You won't change shit, just like ER didn't change shit.

Murder/rape isn't worth the jail time.
You can just pay a whore to fuck you or join the army and kill some dune dwellers and get paid for it.
What's the point of killing one normie/roastie when billions are there to take their place? You won't change shit, just like ER didn't change shit.

No, I mean specific targets for revenge or to better a place

No, I mean specific targets for revenge or to better a place
Revenge isn't worth it either since even if you got rid of them chances are someone else will do it again.
You're better off just becoming the president of the US and initiating a nuclear war with China and Russia.

Revenge isn't worth it either since even if you got rid of them chances are someone else will do it again.
You're better off just becoming the president of the US and initiating a nuclear war with China and Russia.

Do what again?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back