Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get better sleep in summer ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My roller shutters dont work that good anymore and it lets through enough sunlight to wake me up early and make me not being able to sleep again. I already use a sleeping mask but the sunlight still wakes me up every morning. Any ideas or fixes ?

i often put on a black facemask (the rona' ones) over my eyes

i often put on a black facemask (the rona' ones) over my eyes
I do something similar but i still wake up early. I assume its enough when your skin gets sunlight to make your body think thats its time to wake up

I do something similar but i still wake up early. I assume its enough when your skin gets sunlight to make your body think thats its time to wake up
how much would it cost to fix your roller shutters?

I sleep on my stomach so it's not much of a problem because there is way less light that hits me face compared to if I slept on my back.

One solution would be to sleep at 9pm. Then if you naturally wake up at 5am you had enough sleep.

how much would it cost to fix your roller shutters?
Roller shutters themselves are not too expensive but letting them build in would cost plenty of schekels. Maybe i can ask my dad or uncle or grandpa if they know it

One solution would be to sleep at 9pm. Then if you naturally wake up at 5am you had enough sleep.
Maybe for workdays but on weekends i dont wanna go sleep so early

Buy curtains & take your T shirt off.

take methamphetamine instead so you don't need to go to sleep.

Maybe for workdays but on weekends i dont wanna go sleep so early
The orientation you sleep in matters as well. I sleep facing my window. When I lay on my back, then light manages to get through below the bottom of my sleep mask, between the zyggos and the side of the nose. That wouldn't be as much of an issue if I layed in the opposite orientation, facing away from the window. That way only scattered light would get through.

Ninja gaiden playah
aa41dd18bf3c9e389e955cdce264f4ab.gif

The orientation you sleep in matters as well. I sleep facing my window. When I lay on my back, then light manages to get through below the bottom of my sleep mask, between the zyggos and the side of the nose. That wouldn't be as much of an issue if I layed in the opposite orientation, facing away from the window. That way only scattered light would get through.
Im facing directly the window, maybe ill use the other side next time

Do tiring physical exercise in the evening.

My roller shutters dont work that good anymore and it lets through enough sunlight to wake me up early and make me not being able to sleep again. I already use a sleeping mask but the sunlight still wakes me up every morning. Any ideas or fixes ?
only wear your undergarments, like me.

Can try using tension rods and 100% blackout curtains. That’s what I do and it’s great.

I haven't used curtains for a year since i moved to my current estate and i sleep better now. I often wake up when the sun goes up. That's how natural humans are suppose wake up. If i ever got a GF she would probably need to have curtains and complain about sunlight. Foids are sensitive. They wear sunglasses during the day like a fucking slave, tricking their brain it's night time, then at night they scroll through their smartphone and get light exposure when you're not suppose to. Everything is upside down but the normies don't realize it because they're so fucking dumb.

Air conditioner set to 16 degree Celsius and sleep naked, imagine yourself making out with a foid.

Sleeping is a bad habit. Don't lose your time sleeping.

Air conditioner set to 16 degree Celsius and sleep naked, imagine yourself making out with a foid.
Im not a richfag, i dont have air conditioning. Also why should i sleep naked ?

Im not a richfag, i dont have air conditioning. Also why should i sleep naked ?
AC + Sleeping naked in summer = falling to sleep fast AF. Just sleep naked if you don't have AC boyo...

is it worth it ?
Blackout curtains, blackout roller blinds, Tempur sleep mask and a box valance like this (make it yourself). Total darkness. You'll wake up and it will be so dark it will take you a couple of minutes to find the door.

A

Last edited: