Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to be a cute guy with these easy steps!

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Cute-Guy
The first fucking thing it says is "Take a shower"
wpid-dolls_laughing2.gif

Looking serious and cold is a major turn off
giphy.gif

Buy her little gifts
kek. You can't make this shit up. This needs to be renamed to "How to be a BETA"

Sing out loud
I sound like a dying pig when I fucking sing. This idiot also said "if you purposely sing bad it'll be cute"...yeah if YOU'RE ALREADY GOOD LOOKING.

It's fucking over. Why do we teach females how to communicate? If we don't teach them words, they can't express their retarded opinions. Just different tone grunts.

https://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Cute-Guy
The first fucking thing it says is "Take a shower"
wpid-dolls_laughing2.gif

giphy.gif

kek. You can't make this shit up. This needs to be renamed to "How to be a BETA"

I sound like a dying pig when I fucking sing. This idiot also said "if you purposely sing bad it'll be cute"...yeah if YOU'RE ALREADY GOOD LOOKING.

"
Wash your hair thoroughly.

SRSLY this article is kek fuel.

I feel like normies are living in a complete different world full of delusion and lies.

I feel like normies are living in a complete different world full of delusion and lies.

You are so not cute.................. take a shower!! XD

1. Look cute

Finished

It's already over if you have to follow instructions/adapt to attract woman. Chad can not shower for weeks and treat her like shit and she will still be attracted to him.

how to be a beta bucks 101
giphy.gif

It's already over if you have to follow instructions/adapt to attract woman. Chad can not shower for weeks and treat her like shit and she will still be attracted to him.

they love his manly scent and ruffled hair

What human doesn't shower regularly or at least every 2 days? Fuck these idiots

Step 1. Have good genes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back