Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How tf do people get into some careers

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
I don't understand how people suddenly become a coal miner or a chemical engineer or an average joe cleaning ovens or plastering walls for instance. There's not a single kid that decides they'd want to produce chemicals for coca cola when they get older. Not a single kid wants to scrape cake off pans for 10 hours straight in some shithole cake factory. Who in their right mind decides "oh I'll wipe arses for a livin" in some derelict care home for dementia patients.

I get it, money talks, but you still need to have a degree of interest or passion for what you're doing. Some of the shit people do is unfathomable, it doesn't make sense :whatfeels:.

....I 'member when this forum was about incels.

simple, people would do almost just to have some food and roof above head.

you still need to have a degree of interest or passion for what you're doing.
-
This might not always be the case...- I think there's plenty of people who work only for the paycheck, and their passions aren't engaged at their job.- They might have priorities and passions in other areas of life, but their job is simply what pays for those other areas of interest.
-

I don't understand how people suddenly become a coal miner or a chemical engineer or an average joe cleaning ovens or plastering walls for instance. There's not a single kid that decides they'd want to produce chemicals for coca cola when they get older. Not a single kid wants to scrape cake off pans for 10 hours straight in some shithole cake factory. Who in their right mind decides "oh I'll wipe arses for a livin" in some derelict care home for dementia patients.

I get it, money talks, but you still need to have a degree of interest or passion for what you're doing. Some of the shit people do is unfathomable, it doesn't make sense :whatfeels:.
Exactly bro i never understood that shit either

Connections, monkey see monkey do

-
This might not always be the case...- I think there's plenty of people who work only for the paycheck, and their passions aren't engaged at their job.- They might have priorities and passions in other areas of life, but their job is simply what pays for those other areas of interest.
-
I suppose but I don't understand how you can sign you're life away to something that is so unfulfilling. In my area, most people are involved in some kind of labour intensive work such as laying cement, fitting carpets, tiling roofs, that kind of work.

They spend most of their time doing this shit, and it's always the same type of men who love to get pissed and wear tattoo's as a symbol of masculinity.

Oyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy

ambition

Cause they statusmaxxed to get where they are

You have to participate in the rat race that's called adult life or else your masters will punish you.

Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

I love money, that's the only reason