Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How tall are your parents?

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
say your height and your parents height

Me 5'3, Mom 5'2, Dad 6'2.

Me 5'9 Mom 5'1 Dad 5'8

Father is average/slightly above average. Mother is short. I'm average/below average.

me 5’9 my dad 5’8 my mom is 5’3

i think my dad is 5'10 and my mom is like 5'7, and how did i turn out? yeah, 5'6, but i keep getting the "oh you can continue to grow until you're 21" bluepill cope

i think my dad is 5'10 and my mom is like 5'7, and how did i turn out? yeah, 5'6, but i keep getting the "oh you can continue to grow until you're 21" bluepill cope
getting heightmogged by ur mom is brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope:

My mom told me the same thing when I begged her to give me HGH.

My mom told me the same thing when I begged her to give me HGH.
i asked too, she said "they only give it if its life threatening"
yeah maybe for me it is life threatening because short men have a higher chance to kill themselves

"go play basketball and drink some milk u will be at least 6'6 trust"

-boomers
i drank milk my entire fucking childhood and i still do, my bones are probably harder than literal rocks at this point, but no, didnt grow

i drank milk my entire fucking childhood and i still do, my bones are probably harder than literal rocks at this point, but no, didnt grow
it was probably autisticel carb diet that fucked me over, minimal red meat, and i hate eating eggs because the texture is disgusting
autism = death sentence

it was probably autisticel carb diet that fucked me over, minimal red meat, and i hate eating eggs because the texture is disgusting
autism = death sentence
probably just genetic recombination as long as you are not anorexic jew then you will grow to ur potential height :feelsrope:

probably just genetic recombination as long as you are not anorexic jew then you will grow to ur potential height :feelsrope:
i have a BMI of around 40
i dont think im gonna grow anymore because all the fat weighing it down