Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you accept the pretty boy pill

Do you accept that pretty boys pull more girls in the age group (15-25) than masculine htns

• Yes I understood the female gaze.

Votes: 43 93.5%
  • No, I think that's gay

Votes: 3 6.5%

• Total voters
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Tell me dudes

It's always better to accept the truth.

it's so obvious. I accept it

depends. Research has showed that woman prefer masculine dudes for hookups but feminine dudes for long term relationships.

''Chad'' is actually quite rare. It is usually skinny pretty boys who are selected only by looks.

Anyone who denies it is a coping redpill ogre

big cope if u dont believe prettyboypill @Engineering Sage "ascended" at 5'1 but hes a 8 out of 10 facially of course hes gonna get cucked but at least he fucked a blonde stacy

''Chad'' is actually quite rare. It is usually skinny pretty boys who are selected only by looks.
Not so. Chad is a state of mind. One whore's fuccboi is another thot's Chad.

depends. Research has showed that woman prefer masculine dudes for hookups but feminine dudes for long term relationships.
Prettboys are androgynous and not feminine

Those are the chads a lot of them legit have top tier 0.1% features that make someone a chad.
"prettyboy" is just chad. Masculine htns will pull less because their bone structure is ironically mogged by the prettyboy's.
Yup
@ElTruecel
yup
Not so. Chad is a state of mind. One whore's fuccboi is another thot's Chad.
tales from ur basement

Not so long ago, girls would hang posters of Justin Bieber and the boys from One Direction on their walls. They would go crazy over Edward from Twilight. In the 1960s, girls were heavily fixated on The Beatles.

Yet, they don't seem to care about bodybuilders. Not one of them has a poster of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the wall in her room. This should tell you everything you need to know about the pretty boy phenomenon.

Those are the chads a lot of them legit have top tier 0.1% features that make someone a chad.

Yup

yup

tales from ur basement
Nigga, you literally just agreed with me.