Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many men you think are incels?

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date

How many men are incels?

• 0-10%

• 11-20%

• 21-30%

• 30+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
Probably over 10% now. 50% are LTNs who are years long celibate between relationships

A lot and it's increasing. Percentagevise I would guess 50%.

There are studys done on how many men are sexless but how many actually identify as incels? Probably 0.5%

A lot and it's increasing. Percentagevise I would guess 50%.
My man. A certain mod thinks it's under 5% lmao. I would say 30-35%. My social circle is all incels except my cousins.

There are studys done on how many men are sexless but how many actually identify as incels? Probably 0.5%
Incels in denial are a massive group. Basically most of MGTOW. There's a lot of "I might be a 26 y/o virgin but at least I'm not an incel" types.

Incels in denial are a massive group. Basically most of MGTOW. There's a lot of "I might be a 26 y/o virgin but at least I'm not an incel" types.
I hate most of the incel community but there is just no other place to talk about your frustrations as an ugly autistic man.

If the definition is a man who cannot get female sex by any means (excluding prostitution): ~2%.

For this next generation maybe 11-20%, previous generations less than 10%

My man. A certain mod thinks it's under 5% lmao. I would say 30-35%. My social circle is all incels except my cousins.
Incel rate is extremely high in EE for some reason. in the West though it's low less than 10%

If the definition is a man who cannot get female sex by any means (excluding prostitution): ~2%.
Researchers from Indiana University say that nearly 1 in 3 U.S. men, ages 18 to 24, reported no sexual activity in the past year. (2019-2020)

I think it's a strech to assume that 29% of the 31% could get sex if they wanted to.

Researchers from Indiana University say that nearly 1 in 3 U.S. men, ages 18 to 24, reported no sexual activity in the past year. (2019-2020)
Not having sex for one year does not equate to not being able to have sex your entire life, I know chads and tyrones who only get into a relationship once every few years does that make them incel?

I hate most of the incel community but there is just no other place to talk about your frustrations as an ugly autistic man.
Yeah 95% of online places have faggoty censorship, I miss voat where I could get my daily dose of kike scheming and nigger hating.

Not having sex for one year does not equate to not being able to have sex your entire life, I know chads and tyrones who only get into a relationship once every few years does that make them incel?
Bruh, chads and tyrones don't have to be in relationships to smash. You think they date every hoe from tinder and clubs?

I think it's a strech to assume that 29% of the 31% could get sex if they wanted to.
Of course, the real number is well above that 30%.

However, I believe any man who aims for women 2+ below his looksmatch can find one to fuck with minimal effort. That means if you're a common ugly 3-5, it's not going to be pretty and will be big. But, if we're going by firm definition, that makes one a volcel.

Thus, I believe that it requires being sub-3 to begin qualifying as an incel. Those are rare, like 10% of men. Then most of those have the option of betabuxing, drugmaxing and getting something eventually.

If your definition of incel, like many here's is, is a man who just wants to fuck his looksmatch and not bend over backwards doing so: Then it's like 75%.

I believe any man who aims for women 2+ below his looksmatch can find one to fuck with minimal effort.

I don't know about minimal effort, that's a stretch. A 2 won't be ecstatic that a manlet 4 asked her out, he'll have to jestermaxx or betabuxx to impress her. 4 points below looksmatch should be minimal effort, but even then you'd compete against pig woman chasers. If a 1/10 pig woman gets mesages from 50 men in a week, even as a 5 you need to make an effort. There's just no such thing as minimal effort unless you're chad. He just types "hey, wanna fuck?" and it's on.

30+ as there’s TONS of men in denial these days.

Deep, DEEP denial instead of simply accepting what they are and coming here.

And I understand completely.

It’s far more psychologically comforting to pretend you have a chance and are some kind of normie.

Reddit, 4chan, Kiwi Farms and IT and even Wizchan I view as simply being extensions of our site but filled with incels in denial instead of those that can handle the truth like us.

It depends on what would you consider an incel, here we only consider KHHVs a an incels but others who may not fit the KHHV standard (e.g dead bedrooms or few STRs every now and then) are by defention at least involuntarily celibates, same goes for the troona and faggots whose horniness got the better of them among others of course.

But even with that being said plenty of Incels in denial end up betabuxxing some faild foid if they successfuly secure themselves financially reducing the numbers of khhv incels

Deep, DEEP denial instead of simply accepting what they are and coming here.

And I understand completely.

It’s far more psychologically comforting to pretend you have a chance and are some kind of normie.

Reddit, 4chan, Kiwi Farms and IT and even Wizchan I view as simply being extensions of our site but filled with incels in denial instead of those that can handle the truth like us.
Yeah, If I asked my gymcel best friend if he's an incel, he'd probably deny it and mumble something about waiting for the right one because he has standards. He's already a wizard. There is no right one for wizards.

Too many TLDR answers on here.

Realistically it varies drastically by generation.

Boomers? Less than 10%
Millennials? 10-15%
Gen Z? 20-30%
Gen alpha? 30-35% and rising

In denial and that betabux + leftovers 99%

Too many TLDR answers on here.

Realistically it varies drastically by generation.

Boomers? Less than 10%
Millennials? 10-15%
Gen Z? 20-30%
Gen alpha? 30-35% and rising
I said age 18-35. Most boomers are probably in dead bedrooms in their 70s so they're irrelevant.

if someone have access to social circle with good demographics ration like jewniversities have looks threshold is like 50th I'd say

but nowadays most of people meet each others during OLD so there looks threshold is like 75-85th

It's not a coincidence the rising rates of ASD correlate with the increasing frequency of incels.

Incels are rare in real life most Men can get Girlfriends