Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how many hrs did u sleep in highschool

how many hrs u slept in Highschool

• Total voters
I'd stay up until 3 watching anime, playing vidya and jerking off, wake up at 6 like nothing ever happened and carry on with my day. No idea how I did that

0, falling asleep being us. It's an invitation to their to get hit on the head and hide quickly

I'd stay up until 3 watching anime, playing vidya and jerking off, wake up at 6 like nothing ever happened and carry on with my day. No idea how I did that
shit man how was ur grades

0, falling asleep being us. It's an invitation to their to get hit on the head and hide quickly
I thought the question was about sleeping AT HIGHSCHOOL, over for read comprehension stupids:feelskek:

prob should have slept more growing up, maybe I would have ended up 2 inches taller,
difference between 5'7 and 5'9 is enormous, not really in dating but in everything else

prob should have slept more growing up, maybe I would have ended up 2 inches taller,
difference between 5'7 and 5'9 is enormous, not really in dating but in everything else
how many hrs did u sleep and how tall are ur parents and you?

nigga how the fuck do u function on that shit i can barely function on 8hrs i feel like shit
I'm not sure. If I tried the same shit nowadays I would kill myself

:feelsokman:

went to bed 3am woke up 7am

What does this have to do with inceldom?