Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How I feel posting on this site in 2024

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★

2020 vs 2024

Over for 2024cels. I wish I had joined earlier.

brutal suifuel for OGcels, 2017cel's friends are all gone since a long time ago, never began.

fr :cryfeels:

it will only keep on getting worse

Trash mods killed this site

Pretty much. I miss the old 2020-2021 days

Most are edgy teenagers now

@WØLF i see you even though it's night time

Early 2021 gets a pass imo, 2022 onwards is when it got bad
I joined in 2020, this is my second account. But I agree further. There are some exceptions, though

ded fkn srs i had to look up what that even was. Maybe I really am white…
You don't know about that soda whippin up yola gettin skrilla

I wouldn’t be posting here if I did tbh
Imagine having elite BBC genetics and wasting it on being a tranimefag. Many such cases...

Imagine having elite BBC genetics and wasting it on being a tranimefag. Many such cases...
xd haha funny BBC meme aside, are you seriously going to pretend that black zoomers aren't all heavily into normie weebshit like Naruto and DBZ? That line of reasoning doesn't even hold water jfl.

Last edited:
xd haha funny BBC meme aside, are you seriously going to pretend that black zoomers aren't all heavily into normie weebshit like Naruto and DBZ? That line of reasoning doesn't even hold water jfl.
Idk you tell me. From what I've seen its mostly whites and chinks that are into tranime but there's losers of all races into that

But what I'm saying is that you could probably ascend if you leaned into black culture and thugmaxxed. There was a currycel posted here who bagged a snowbunny just by being hood

The best quality at least in terms of what I've seen from lurking was the summer of 2022. Despite it being prime time for trolls you had a lot of high quality high IQ posts.